• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
tenor.gif
Beautiful

Sissoko is still raw, he just started playing basketball 3 or so years ago, but he is a physical specimen. Very jacked with a 7’4 wingspan. Really high motor kind of guy. Just needs to polish to offensive game.

Iowa only has 2 left to give and former walk on 6'7 Till will keep his thru his SR year, making the 21 class a 4 man class with these graduating
RSSR 6'8 F Pemsl
RSSR 6'1 PG Jordan
SR 6'11 C Garza
SR 6'7 F Till.
finally breaking the classes up to look like this
3-3-3-4, barring anyone leaving early [transfers, NBA EE or giving up BB]

Connor could switch to Baseball full time. ie: Baseball draft top 10 round pick where the signing bonus might be to much to turn down.

Cook just went to the NBA as a true JR and made the Denver Nugget's roster. Marble just made the GS Warrior's roster
Jok and Uthoff are still with their NBA Teams, how about that Fran has put 4 players into the NBA,

these are playing in the G-League Woodbury and over in Europe
White
Olaseni
Basabe

that makes 8 of Fran's recruits playing professionally

so shove that book up your arse sideways.

Cook was the only EE and that's only because he couldn't stand Iowa.
no he was that good and that was his goal from day one when he committed to Iowa, he clearly stated that he was going to declare for the NBA Draft after his FR Year, his parent talked him into waiting another year as he still had work to do, after his SO season he went thru the NBA evaluation camps where he was told what he needed to improve on to get drafted.

then a poster on the Missouri board started a unfounded claim that Cook was looking to transfer, this was called a outright lie by Cook and his Parents, even his HS coach said the claim was phony as Cook was either going to stay in the NBA draft or go back to Iowa.

oh that's right it was on a msg board so it had to be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

HEY HERE'S one just for you to claim as a ABSOLUTE FACT
the SUN is going to go OUT this afternoon.

no he was that good and that was his goal from day one when he committed to Iowa, he clearly stated that he was going to declare for the NBA Draft after his FR Year, his parent talked him into waiting another year as he still had work to do, after his SO season he went thru the NBA evaluation camps where he was told what he needed to improve on to get drafted.

then a poster on the Missouri board started a unfounded claim that Cook was looking to transfer, this was called a outright lie by Cook and his Parents, even his HS coach said the claim was phony as Cook was either going to stay in the NBA draft or go back to Iowa.

oh that's right it was on a msg board so it had to be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

HEY HERE'S one just for you to claim as a ABSOLUTE FACT
the SUN is going to go OUT this afternoon.
College basketball players goal is to play in NBA. Amazing.

Looks reasonable. I think IU belongs in tier 3 more than tier 4 tho. If they end up in tier 4, Archie's seat will get red hot.
Yeah I’d probably put them 8th. I think their defense should be really solid but offense looks to be bottom tier with Morgan and Romeo gone (not that it was even good with them). At the very least very inconsistent from a game to game basis.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Reactions: Jaycg15
Yeah I’d probably put them 8th. I think their defense should be really solid but offense looks to be bottom tier with Morgan and Romeo gone (not that it was even good with them). At the very least very inconsistent from a game to game basis.

They were the two worst shooters 3 point shooters on the team, I believe. I personally think the offense (numbers wise) will be improved from last. I could be way off, but I just think things will be more balanced on the offensive side. Obviously hoping a couple guys make a nice jump in their numbers.

Reactions: SNU0821
They were the two worst shooters 3 point shooters on the team, I believe. I personally think the offense (numbers wise) will be improved from last. I could be way off, but I just think things will be more balanced on the offensive side. Obviously hoping a couple guys make a nice jump in their numbers.
Yeah I’m just talking about generating offense in general. If it wasn’t for those 2, IU would have been blown out by 20+ nearly every night just because they couldn’t score.

Iu will miss the tournament again, 3 man weave got that correct. What they got wrong was Purdue in tier 2. We will win the conference again.

Yeah I’m just talking about generating offense in general. If it wasn’t for those 2, IU would have been blown out by 20+ nearly every night just because they couldn’t score.

Having a better inside presence with TJD, Davis and Brunk will draw some folks down, but it is all going to come down to guards (Phinisee, Green, Al) being able to improve on their shooting and hit the open shot. If not it will be the same story of teams packing it in making it much more difficult on the 5s to score and a lot of missed open 3s.

Green being nothing but a 2 guard with Al backing up Phinisee makes me happy. Green has nothing else to worry about except making shots

Reactions: SNU0821 and otte21
Having a better inside presence with TJD, Davis and Brunk will draw some folks down, but it is all going to come down to guards (Phinisee, Green, Al) being able to improve on their shooting and hit the open shot. If not it will be the same story of teams packing it in making it much more difficult on the 5s to score and a lot of missed open 3s.

Green being nothing but a 2 guard with Al backing up Phinisee makes me happy. Green has nothing else to worry about except making shots
Agree completely. I do think Phinisee will take that next step into being consistent on a night to night basis. I think Durham’s a solid player and will improve but man I just think his shot form is too ugly to be consistent but I might be wrong about that.

Defense should keep them in every game though. But as of now, I don’t see their offense being better than last season’s team.

Agree completely. I do think Phinisee will take that next step into being consistent on a night to night basis. I think Durham’s a solid player and will improve but man I just think his shot form is too ugly to be consistent but I might be wrong about that.

Defense should keep them in every game though. But as of now, I don’t see their offense being better than last season’s team.

Al had a nice bump from 29% to 35% from Freshman to Sophomore year. A bump up to 40% is probably asking too much, but it would be nice.

Reactions: Jaycg15 and otte21
Al had a nice bump from 29% to 35% from Freshman to Sophomore year. A bump up to 40% is probably asking too much, but it would be nice.
Al was shooting it better than the 35% prior to dislocating his finger/thumb in the last quarter of the season. I dont think a slight increase to 38% - 40% is that much of a long shot.

ADVERTISEMENT