***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
just responded in kind to your post. don't like it do you. typical dish it out but can't take it in return.

247 has stated that Ulis is the steal of the 2020 class, this after how he blew up on the AAU Circuit. but it doesn't matter Jordan was a unranked 3* by Rivals and look at how that has turned out.

Except mine was true. Ulis had nothing butt mid major offers.

Reactions: Jaycg15
He’s going to MD
I doubt it has MD isn't in his top 5 let alone offerded him. can't get him if they don't offer

some predict him to UConn or Syracuse, this is why I predicted that Fran would get Geronimo out of New Hampshire.
top 150.

Except mine was true. Ulis had nothing butt mid major offers.
Depaul is in the BE a major offer. so no you were not correct. maybe you should look at all his offers not exactly bottom feeders either.

as I said these also didn't have major offers
Marble
White
Basabe
Clemmons
Jok
Jordan
Top 100 4* Patrick
4* Connor

hmmm not getting major offer never stopped those from making their mark maybe Fran can spot talented players.

I doubt it has MD isn't in his top 5 let alone offerded him. can't get him if they don't offer

some predict him to UConn or Syracuse, this is why I predicted that Fran would get Geronimo out of New Hampshire.
top 150.

Look at his Instagram page....

Depaul is in the BE a major offer. so no you were not correct. maybe you should look at all his offers not exactly bottom feeders either.

as I said these also didn't have major offers
Marble
White
Basabe
Clemmons
Jok
Jordan
Top 100 4* Patrick
4* Connor

hmmm not getting major offer never stopped those from making their mark maybe Fran can spot talented players.

Big east is a mid major conference these days. Especially DePaul. One of the worst programs out there.

does not change the fact that MD has not offered and I believe he will choose Syracuse as it is close to home. I still like Geronimo to take his place. same size @6'6 190 lbs, same skill set with range out past the NBA arc.

Big east is a mid major conference these days. Especially DePaul. One of the worst programs out there.
sorry but the BE is a Major Conference BB wise. not when the BE has these for teams
Villonova
SH
Butler
Creighton
Georgetown
also
Depaul just went 19-17 over all, so they are not one of the worst programs out there,

but hey keep trashing other teams, as well as Iowa commits. you really are pathetic human being that can do nothing but trash players, Coaches and teams.

I don’t even see a Geronimo in 247’s composite top 372. How bad is the kid?

247 also has 7 crystal balls to Syracuse @ 100% or did you forget that little tidbit? hmmm that is why I changed my prediction from Iowa to Syracuse, then predicted Geronimo to Iowa,

I don’t even see a Geronimo in 247’s composite top 372. How bad is the kid?
Geronimo is rated #135 by Rivals also 247 doesn't show Geronimo with a offer from Iowa just like Rivals doesn't show a offer from MD to Jackson.

as for ESPN right now they don't have there player ranking posted and does not show him with a Iowa offer so I can't post how or where Geronimo is ranked
ESPN rate Ulis as a grade 77.

ESPN has there top 100 listed for 2020. Don’t see any Iowa commits on it.
they only have 1 and he is a grade 77, but when Foster commits that will give Iowa a top 50 recruit.

the other 3 may not be top 100 but they will be a upgrade as to who they lose
F Kriener hoping for Martice Mitchell
CG Eveylan replacement Ulis
banked scholarship maybe Geronimo
banked scholarship maybe Foster,
3 glue players and 1 top 50 player. the glue players are more athletic and more focused on defense than some of the past players and that includes Cook and Moss,

Stayed in Venice for a few days to start. Been there before, still one of the coolest places I’ve ever been. Not the most practical for living but a cool place to visit.

Then me and my wife and son went on an MSC cruise. It was way cheaper than Royal Caribbean which we had done in the past. Roughly 10% of guests speak English as their first language. My son didn’t meet many people people to socialize with and neither did me or my wife. Definitely our least favorite of the cruise lines we’ve done.

We stopped in Barri, Athens, Crete, Argostoli, and Split. All were very cool. Would recommend Argostoli and Crete again. Both were stunning. Beautiful beaches and mountains. Athens is just a big city, and after you see the Acropolis there isn’t much. Barri is just and Italian city. Split was cool too.
Nice, never been to Greece, but I’ve heard the same thing consistently from my friends who have. Athens is overrated and isn’t worth exploring for more than one day. The various islands and other areas of the country received much better reviews from my buddies. Anyways, sounds like you had a great vacay overall. I’m taking a real vacay with the fam for the first time in a awhile starting next Sat (albeit a much less adventurous one compared to you).

Reactions: MGC_07
Nice, never been to Greece, but I’ve heard the same thing consistently from my friends who have. Athens is overrated and isn’t worth exploring for more than one day. The various islands and other areas of the country received much better reviews from my buddies. Anyways, sounds like you had a great vacay overall. I’m taking a real vacay with the fam for the first time in a awhile starting next Sat (albeit a much less adventurous one compared to you).
Yeah, the Greek isles are awesome. Would highly recommend.

Where are you headed?

Yeah, the Greek isles are awesome. Would highly recommend.

Where are you headed?
Just a few hours north to the Cape for a week. Nothing too exciting. Work has just been so hectic for the last three years (facilitated and closed a huge merger and now we’re knee deep in integration, portfolio optimization, and long term strategy development as a combined company). Outside of Xmas/NYE season, I haven’t taken more than two straight days off since we went to Southeast Asia for two weeks back in Nov 2015.

I did Greece this summer. I'll never want to go back to Athens, but I'll go back to the islands any time. The flights there were long though.

Just a few hours north to the Cape for a week. Nothing too exciting. Work has just been so hectic for the last three years (facilitated and closed a huge merger and now we’re knee deep in integration, portfolio optimization, and long term strategy development as a combined company). Outside of Xmas/NYE season, I haven’t taken more than two straight days off since we went to Southeast Asia for two weeks back in Nov 2015.

Show off...Winking Been there but its worth it in the end.

tenor.gif

they only have 1 and he is a grade 77, but when Foster commits that will give Iowa a top 50 recruit.

the other 3 may not be top 100 but they will be a upgrade as to who they lose
F Kriener hoping for Martice Mitchell
CG Eveylan replacement Ulis
banked scholarship maybe Geronimo
banked scholarship maybe Foster,
3 glue players and 1 top 50 player. the glue players are more athletic and more focused on defense than some of the past players and that includes Cook and Moss,
I really look forward to the excuses when Foster goes elsewhere. Laughing

Michigan really is reverting to their old ways. It's amusing watching their fanbase do an about face after bragging about how clean they were under Beilein.

Michigan really is reverting to their old ways. It's amusing watching their fanbase do an about face after bragging about how clean they were under Beilein.

Something happen? Or this comment just in reference to them surprisingly making the Top-5 of all of these elite kids?

An interesting article on our home site posted the top 10 impact freshman this coming season. Below are their names, rankings and team.

1. Trayce Jackson-Davis, 29, Indiana
2. DJ Carton, 33, Ohio State
3. Rocket Watts, 38, Michigan State
4. Kofi Cockburn, 44, Illinois
5. Frans Wagner, 111, Michigan
6. Robbie Beran, 107, Northwestern
7. EJ Liddell, 42, Ohio State
8. Pat McCaffery, 84, Iowa (sucks huge donkey balls)
9. Makhi Mitchell, 67, Maryland
10. Cole Bajema, 109, Michigan

Thought it was pretty fair. Discuss?

Reactions: KisteK

I could see Malik Hall having more impact than Rocket Watts for MSU. Watts is a PG/SG that will have to play behind POY candidate Cassius, and SG / wings Langford and Henry. Also have sophomores Gabe Brown and Foster Loyer competing for minutes. Less available time in the backcourt for Watts

Hall joins a group that currently has no clear cut starter at the 4, assuming Tillman is the 5. He'll have to compete with Bingham and Kithier, and maybe Ahrens and other freshman Marble.

Reactions: SNU0821 and Toast.
An interesting article on our home site posted the top 10 impact freshman this coming season. Below are their names, rankings and team.

Every list is shit if Purdue isn’t mentioned in some capacity.

I don't know what Cockburn's statline will look like, but I think he'll be the biggest impact freshman. Has the physical tools to be an asset and fills an huge need for Illinois.

Reactions: SNU0821

Liddell is a stud. Really would've looked good in orange and blue. I think he's a top 5 freshman contributor this year.

I don't know what Cockburn's statline will look like, but I think he'll be the biggest impact freshman. Has the physical tools to be an asset and fills an huge need for Illinois.
I'm predicting 8-10 ppg and 5+ rebounds. We're going to be running more zone this season. Underwood's been experimenting with different looks.

I'm not sure he'll be the biggest impact of all the freshmen, but you'll probably know how much of an impact he makes by which side of the bubble we end up on.

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Just something I heard regarding the recruitment of Nimari Burnett.

We have always recruited at the highest level in the b1g when it comes to national recruiting. Beilein could have been in on this many national kids too, he just was impatient and unwilling to suck up to prospects and their families/coaches.

I'm predicting 8-10 ppg and 5+ rebounds. We're going to be running more zone this season. Underwood's been experimenting with different looks.

I'm not sure he'll be the biggest impact of all the freshmen, but you'll probably know how much of an impact he makes by which side of the bubble we end up on.
Yeah I agree with this. I think he could average 8 and 5 and still be the biggest impact freshman -- his addition is that important from a roster standpoint. With that said I can't pretend to know a ton about all of those guys.

Regarding zone: the fact that Underwood is exploring options is a good thing. I just feel strongly that continuing to foul at that rate creates a razor thin margin of error for a team.

I think it'll come down to his ability to stay out of foul trouble. Pretty much always an issue for young bigs.

Reactions: Jaycg15 and KisteK
I don't think TJD has that type of impact.. I think he helps. And helps a lot. I just don't think he's that type of player. I look for his soph year and beyond. As for your statement...I think Kofi will be a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT