***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leal to IU is official. Just need to add Cross and put the full court press on Lander!

Leal to IU is official. Just need to add Cross and put the full court press on Lander!

Some shooting address. Crazy that the last 7 commitments that Indiana has received are all from the state of Indiana. Anthony Leal, Trey Galloway, Joey Brunk, Trayce Jackson-Davis, Armaan Franklin, Robert Phinisee and Damezi Anderson. Hopefully Cross breaks that streak. I would like to full court press a potential PG in the 2020 class as well.

Reactions: SNU0821
Some shooting address. Crazy that the last 7 commitments that Indiana has received are all from the state of Indiana. Anthony Leal, Trey Galloway, Joey Brunk, Trayce Jackson-Davis, Armaan Franklin, Robert Phinisee and Damezi Anderson. Hopefully Cross breaks that streak. I would like to full court press a potential PG in the 2020 class as well.
RJ Davis is who I hope we continue on for 2020. I also like Dawson Garcia. Hearing he will make a visit to Btown, so hoping that helps us.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
RJ Davis is who I hope we continue on for 2020. I also like Dawson Garcia. Hearing he will make a visit to Btown, so hoping that helps us.

I certainly wouldn't be upset with Cross and Garcia to finish the class. Galloway can help handle the ball some if needed in a pinch and even Franklin with a year experience under his belt.

I certainly wouldn't be upset with Cross and Garcia to finish the class. Galloway can help handle the ball some if needed in a pinch and even Franklin with a year experience under his belt.
SENDING OUT the bag men loaded with cash, to build the team up I see,

SENDING OUT the bag men loaded with cash, to build the team up I see,

Uh oh IU guys, Gil is onto us.

tenor.gif

Gil has the worst percentage of likes per total messages of anyone I've checked on this board. He has a 4 -1 post to like ratio.

top 100 4* F Jackson just released his top 5 and Iowa made the cut, this surprised me, but in the interview with him reguarding his top 5 is that when Fran coached at Sienna he made quite the impression on the players in NY,
also with Iowa getting Toussaint has played a big role in his list.

Where'd you go
Stayed in Venice for a few days to start. Been there before, still one of the coolest places I’ve ever been. Not the most practical for living but a cool place to visit.

Then me and my wife and son went on an MSC cruise. It was way cheaper than Royal Caribbean which we had done in the past. Roughly 10% of guests speak English as their first language. My son didn’t meet many people people to socialize with and neither did me or my wife. Definitely our least favorite of the cruise lines we’ve done.

We stopped in Barri, Athens, Crete, Argostoli, and Split. All were very cool. Would recommend Argostoli and Crete again. Both were stunning. Beautiful beaches and mountains. Athens is just a big city, and after you see the Acropolis there isn’t much. Barri is just and Italian city. Split was cool too.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Iowa won a recruiting battle with southern Illinois.
just like you beat out Buffalo for PG Lorne Bowman, beat out Green Bay for SG Jordan Davis and Green Bay for F Jonathan Davis, a couple of real power houses that Wisconsin beat out.

just like you beat out Buffalo for PG Lorne Bowman, beat out Green Bay for SG Jordan Davis and Green Bay for F Jonathan Davis, a couple of real power houses that Wisconsin beat out.

Johnny had Iowa, Minnesota, Marquette, and WVU offers at least. Top 150 kid. Bowman is a top 100 kid on espn, your favorite site. 152 on 247’s composite. Jordan Davis is a throw in but should contribute at some point. Just a matter of time before top 150 Crowl commits. He’s white so he doesn’t count though.

Johnny had Iowa, Minnesota, Marquette, and WVU offers at least. Top 150 kid. Bowman is a top 100 kid on espn, your favorite site. 152 on 247’s composite. Jordan Davis is a throw in but should contribute at some point. Just a matter of time before top 150 Crowl commits. He’s white so he doesn’t count though.
just responded in kind to your post. don't like it do you. typical dish it out but can't take it in return.

247 has stated that Ulis is the steal of the 2020 class, this after how he blew up on the AAU Circuit. but it doesn't matter Jordan was a unranked 3* by Rivals and look at how that has turned out.

top 100 4* F Jackson just released his top 5 and Iowa made the cut, this surprised me, but in the interview with him reguarding his top 5 is that when Fran coached at Sienna he made quite the impression on the players in NY,
also with Iowa getting Toussaint has played a big role in his list.

He’s going to MD

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT