Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
no complaints here,

Iowa will show its colors right off the bat. playing Creighton then maybe TT ISU and Cincinnati. go 4-0 thru that stretch then they will be a top 25 team.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
Iowa doesn't need to worry about brackets. I don't think they do CBI projections.
they are already listed in the brackets that are out. they only dropped when it posted that Jordan may miss the season because of hip surgery. this is funny as the starting lineup could look like this using Rivals
PG 4* Connor RSSO
SG 4* Wieskamp #42 SO
SF 4* Patrick #62 FR
PF 3* Nunge RSSO
C 4* Garza JR

OR by ESPN
PG 4* Toussaint FR
SG 4* Connor RSSO top 100
SF 4* Wieskamp SO top 100
PF 3* Nunge
C 4* Garza top 100

strange that a team with 4 4* players starting would be tossed aside like they were garbage.

this team is going to surprise a lot of people, they also lose 2 SR Backups in F Kriener and GT CG Evelyn.

OHHH lets not forget that Iowa was supposed to finish 10th or worse with no post season and emded up with 23 wins and a 1st round win in the NCAAT.

If we’re being honest, Boudreaux’s mom could kick all our asses. Ian Poulter is 6’1 btw.

Reactions: KisteK
I'm the one who sticks up for you so watch it. Just because one team overachieves doesn't mean its guaranteed to happen the very next year, especially when you lose so many pieces.
but they return 2 former starters that both RS'd in Nunge and Pemsl.
Nunge as a FR had 21 steals and 25 blocks in 15 mpg and T-5th in scoring
Pemsl as a SO had 144 Rebounds T-3rd and T-5th in scoring was 2nd on the team in FG % behind Cook

I am not worried about who they lost. but I am excited about who comes off a red shirt season

I'm the one who sticks up for you so watch it. Just because one team overachieves doesn't mean its guaranteed to happen the very next year, especially when you lose so many pieces.

Especially when they lost their two athletes.

Especially when they lost their two athletes.
and brought in 2 to replace them in CG Evelyn to replace Moss, Pemsl is just as physical as Cook with more scoring abilities than just dunking the ball.
Nunge in his FR season had 25 blocks that's more in one season than Cook had in his best season + Nunge has range to 3 vs Cook who was limited to 5'.

I like the trade off. top 100 6'8 Patrick will replace former walk on 6'7 Baer, a major up grade on paper.

She makes a good living but not that much. I'd say 5 or less of our most successful posters x10 would suffice.
Yeah, this.

I'm pretty sure she makes less than $10M/yr, which is still damn impressive. But if you take 15 guys from this board, as long as they make an average of just $50,000/year, that math wouldn't work out.

Last edited:
found this of interest about Nunge
best games
Scoring 18 vs OSU
team best 6 rebounds and scored 12 points vs Indiana
started 14 games as a true FR.

not to bad of a returning player to replace Cook.

Yeah, this.

I'm pretty sure she makes less than $10M/yr, which is still damn impressive. But if you take 15 guys from this board, as long as they make an average of just $50,000/year, that math wouldn't work out.
You math bad. 10 mil/15 = 667k. Stupid mother****ers on this board probably average 27k and that’s due to govt assistance. It’s a fact Snu makes 16k + unreported meth income...so probably 16k + a few bucks ( don’t snort the product man).

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
You math bad. 10 mil/15 = 667k. Stupid mother****ers on this board probably average 27k and that’s due to govt assistance. It’s a fact Snu makes 16k + unreported meth income...so probably 16k + a few bucks ( don’t snort the product man).

It’s a fact he makes 16k from meth, but somehow makes 16k + a few bucks because he snorts some of his product?

Great math bud.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT