***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Word leaking it’s down to Lavall Jordan, Shaka smart and Juwan Howard. Juwan and Shaka are the likely front runners because Jordan has a super tricky buyout.

Reactions: SNU0821
Word leaking it’s down to Lavall Jordan, Shaka smart and Juwan Howard. Juwan and Shaka are the likely front runners because Jordan has a super tricky buyout.
Based on his head coaching results to date, I'm hoping UM can figure out how to solve the buyout situation with Jordan.*

*I'm sure I will come to regret this post at some later date.

Juwan made a 149 million in his playing career, will he recruit or just drop bags?

That's always an interesting dynamic. Obviously Penny made bank and is recruiting his ass off but if I had that big a bank account, I'm not sure I'm sucking up to too many 17 year olds.

That's always an interesting dynamic. Obviously Penny made bank and is recruiting his ass off but if I had that big a bank account, I'm not sure I'm sucking up to too many 17 year olds.

Penny also coached AAU and put Mike Miller on staff who also had many AAU connections

Penny also coached AAU and put Mike Miller on staff who also had many AAU connections
Yeah, I would think the staff would be critically important. Let them do the heavy lifting and Juwan drops in to show off his rings Well, his NBA ones because he didn't win any at Michigan.

Yeah, I would think the staff would be critically important. Let them do the heavy lifting and Juwan drops in to show off his rings Well, his NBA ones because he didn't win any at Michigan.

TightUnhappyIrishsetter-small.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15

I couldn't decide which rebuttal to use so I'll give you both of them.

Juwan Howard has as many NCAA Tournament rings as every single Purdue basketball player combined.

Juwan Howard won more Elite 8 games than Purdue has won in 39 years.

Juwan Howard has as many NCAA Tournament rings as every single Purdue basketball player combined.

Your pettiness is astounding

I don't think Juwan Howard has ever won an Elite 8 game. I checked the NCAA record books. He only won three tournament games in his 3 years at Michigan.

I didn’t read it as trolling. He was complementing the potential hire. Every player would rather have NBA rings over ncaa rings anyway.

You didn’t read his post as a potshot at Michigan / Howard? Are you dumb?

And to be clear I’m okay with the potshot but don’t be shocked when I serve it back.

Idk. Don’t really care. But it counts.

So normally when you win the Elite 8 you move on to the Final Four if the game really counted the Final Four banner should still be there. Congrats to Michigan for the first and only Elite 8 national championship.

So normally when you win the Elite 8 you move on to the Final Four if the game really counted the Final Four banner should still be there. Congrats to Michigan for the first and only Elite 8 national championship.

The 1992 Elite 8 game that Michigan won counts as an official win. It’s in the record books as a win in the Elite 8. It’s okay to stand corrected (see: boilerzz) and move on.

The 1992 Elite 8 game that Michigan won counts as an official win. It’s in the record books as a win in the Elite 8. It’s okay to stand corrected (see: boilerzz) and move on.

Oh I did I’m just saying you banking on that as a dig back is sad.

An elite 8 win that didn’t result in a final four from a group of cheaters you should add an asterisk

I thought your dig was clever.

And I thought my response was warranted.

And now I’m stuck here wondering how the hell VulvHa didn’t catch the dig.
Because if it was an intentinal dig, it was a stupid one. Most everyone that has played the game don’t have ncaa title rings. How was it clever at all?

Oh I did I’m just saying you banking on that as a dig back is sad.

An elite 8 win that didn’t result in a final four from a group of cheaters you should add an asterisk

It’s in the official record book. I’ll count it until it’s not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT