***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I completely forgot that he stepped over a Nebraska guy not an Iowa guy. You’re so rustled
Bruno stood over the top of Cook jawing like a typical thug then he walked over him. do that in the NBA and he will have his head handed to him on a platter.

but you not only condone that type of play but you actively encourage it.

so sad

Bruno stood over the top of Cook jawing like a typical thug then he walked over him. do that in the NBA and he will have his head handed to him on a platter.

so sad

Its calling playing with edge. Everybody else in the B1G does it. Except soft ass Iowa.

Reactions: MGC_07 and SNU0821

so sad
Sounds like you've got a case of being a big fat pussy like your team

Reactions: MGC_07
Its calling playing with edge. Everybody else in the B1G does it. Except soft ass Iowa.
no its classified as playing like thugs and nothing more, Michigan never played Thug ball, Purdue never played thug ball, MSU plays physical BB but not thug ball, Indiana does not play thug ball, Maryland plays thug ball.

Iowa plays BB but not thug ball.

no its classified as playing like thugs and nothing more, Michigan never played Thug ball, Purdue never played thug ball, MSU plays physical BB but not thug ball, Indiana does not play thug ball, Maryland plays thug ball.

Whatever you say ***git bitch. Cant wait to curb stomp your soft asses again.

Reactions: SNU0821
Whatever you say ***git bitch. Cant wait to curb stomp your soft asses again.
ooo wow your team won on a last 2nd tip in. if that is your version of a curbstomping that just show how little it takes to get you excited.
also you are pretty loose with calling other posters ***git/bitch are you trying to tell us your sexual preference,

Reactions: KisteK
I agree 100%

I’d rather take a chance on Howard. Maybe he sucks. Maybe he doesn’t. Cooley leaves a lot to be desired on the offensive end and is 1-5 in the NCAAT. Frank Martin (while he has a final four) has missed the tournament in 6 of the past 7 years.

Of the names floating around I’d go 1. Howard, 2. Martin, 3. Cooley, 4. Smart

I’d rather take a chance on Howard. Maybe he sucks. Maybe he doesn’t. Cooley leaves a lot to be desired on the offensive end and is 1-5 in the NCAAT. Frank Martin (while he has a final four) has missed the tournament in 6 of the past 7 years.

Thing about Howard is that you should at least get a few years of elite recruiting. The unknown is whether he can take those players and win, but given the other choices, I can understand rolling the dice.

Thing about Howard is that you should at least get a few years of elite recruiting. The unknown is whether he can take those players and win, but given the other choices, I can understand rolling the dice.

Yeah he should resonate with recruits well. He’s got a couple sons in the AAU circuit right now, too, and being from Chicago could help. With all the departures this year Michigan’s next class is gonna be huge (both in terms of numbers and outlook).

ooo wow your team won on a last 2nd tip in. if that is your version of a curbstomping that just show how little it takes to get you excited.
also you are pretty loose with calling other posters ***git/bitch are you trying to tell us your sexual preference,

Only your fvcking loser ass would gloat about losing on a last second tip in. And i keep saying ***git bitch to piss off the Purdue PC crew.

Only your fvcking loser ass would gloat about losing on a last second tip in. And i keep saying ***git bitch to piss off the Purdue PC crew.
Iowa was w/o 2 former starters in 6'8 Pemsl and 7'0 Nunge both will be available this fall, Nunge went from 220 lbs to 250 lbs while Pemsl went from 265 to 235 lbs,

one went from being to overweight the other went from being skinny to a more physicalnimposing player in the post,

Cook couldn't shoot past 8' vs Nunge who can shoot out past the arc
Pemsl has range to 17-18' and when a FR recorded 144 rebounds 3rd on the team
Nunge had 25 blocks 2nd on the team and 21 steals T-2nd on the team.

both were more defensive minded. both were tied for 5th on the team in scoring the year before they RS'd.

Iowa was w/o 2 former starters in 6'8 Pemsl and 7'0 Nunge both will be available this fall, Nunge went from 220 lbs to 250 lbs while Pemsl went from 265 to 235 lbs,

one went from being to overweight the other went from being skinny to a more physicalnimposing player in the post,

N

Idgaf anymore Gil. Nobody gives a fvck. Iowa is soft as baby shit. I’m just going to start replying with gifs of Bruno as I start drinking.

What is thug ball?

So MSU only pitched Joey Hauser because they don’t have room for both and they might split up now.

What is thug ball?
throwing elbows to the back of players head when they are not looking, standing over a player jawing at the player they knocked to the ground, striking players when a player is not looking because they don't have the guts to face the player they take cheap shots at.

watch Maryland players they are the typical thug players. as I pointed out MD is the only BT team to play that way. even MSU plays physically but they do it face to face not the cowards way by striking when the players have their back turned.

Nunge had 25 blocks 2nd on the team and 21 steals T-2nd on the team.

both were more defensive minded. both were tied for 5th on the team in scoring the year before they RS'd.

Nunge wasn’t a starter lol. Starters don’t redshirt.

as a FR he started at the 3 and the 5, remember Fran didn't have much to work with when Nunge was a FR
Baer started the season out with a injury so Wagner took his place, then Wagner syffered a concussion and Nunge took his place to Baer returned from a injury. theh Garza suffered a concussion and Nunge replaced him at the 5, Connor was supposed to RS but Williams quit the week before the season began so Connor tried to play then because of a injury sat out then when he tried to come back he got tonsilitist had his tonsil removed then he came down with mono then was rehospitalized because of his tonsils being removed

Pemsl had a concussion then had a leg injury that cut his leg to the bone and missed time because of both, Iowa a walking MASH unit all season long during that 4-14 BT and 14-18 season.

this season every one is healthy and welcome back to players who started. plus they add
6'8 F top 100 4* Patrick by both services
5'11 4* PG Toussaint by ESPN #1 PG in NYC and #2 overall by NYHOOPS
6'4 G Fredrick Kentucky POY and Kentucky single class MVP who shot 48.5% from 3 as a SR and avg 45% from 3 all 4 years, can play the point, sg and wg. he would have played last year but he had his ribs broken when tried to draw a charge on Cook.

maybe not the wisest thing to do but it showed how tough he was by not being afraid of contact. all 3 are defensive minded. which will help this season.

Cooley is a very good HC. What Kevin Willard has done at Seton Hall is wildly under appreciated. Not sure why he doesn’t get big looks. Beilein was a Big East HC.

so is Cook so what of it. a lot of players are going thru the NBADraft Combine.

Large_GIF__558x282_.gif

also he RS'd to put on weight to deal with the physical play of the BT @7' 250+ lbs he is not going to get pushed around,

even Garza is working on getting over 250 lbs, I can see the 2 deeps looking like this
PG SR 6'1 Jordan backup FR 5'11 Toussaint
SG RSSO 6'5 Connor backup RSFR 6'4 Fredrick
SF SO 6'6 Wieskamp backup 6'8 FR Patrick
PF JR 6'11 Garza backup RSJR 6'8 Pemsl
C RSSO 7' Nunge backup SR Kriener

and off the bench as needed SR F 6'7 Till according to report plays and works just as hard as Baer can play defense, rebound and get the steals, he was just given a sholarship,

Fran is looking at a couple GT to bring in.. but he will not bring somebody in just to fill the openings. a guard and a forward in my opinion would be nice but not a necessity.

get 4* PG Beard and 5* C Foster then fill in the middle with the best available players.

F it lets get Juwan then Juwan can go get his cousin

At this point I will take Juwan along with retaining Yak and one of Saddi/Haynes along with Jaden McDaniels, Jalen Wilson and a late two guard.

At worst that should be a bubble in team if Juwan is can't cut it as a coach. At best it is a solid F4 contender.

ADVERTISEMENT