***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because if it was an intentinal dig, it was a stupid one. Most everyone that has played the game don’t have ncaa title rings. How was it clever at all?

Are you new to college basketball? The Fab 5 takes a lot of flack for being more hype than results. The “well, NBA rings because he didn’t win won at Michigan” was clearly a dig at the Fab 5.

Boilerzz knows it was a dig. I know it was a dig. I don’t get how you can’t tell it was a dig even when I’m pointing it out for you.

Reactions: SNU0821
Indy folks, can you get that damn rain to stop for next Sunday?

Also @boilerzz I might be heading your direction for Reds double header on Memorial Day. I am bringing a Reno local with me to the race and he also wants to knock a ballpark off his list.

Are you new to college basketball? The Fab 5 takes a lot of flack for being more hype than results. The “well, NBA rings because he didn’t win won at Michigan” was clearly a dig at the Fab 5.

Boilerzz knows it was a dig. I know it was a dig. I don’t get how you can’t tell it was a dig even when I’m pointing it out for you.
Like I said, it was a stupid insult. They got to two title games, one of which they far exceeded expectations going into the tourney.

Also @boilerzz I might be heading your direction for Reds double header on Memorial Day. I am bringing a Reno local with me to the race and he also wants to knock a ballpark off his list.

Reds? Gross haha

Honestly, my dig was more about the fact that no member of the Fab Five ever won a Big Ten title. That's why I said rings (which would be dumb for anything other than a conference title or National Title, eh Tom Crean?).

I was down there yesterday. Lots of good stuff to do outside the park. I recommend Condado Tacos if you have time. It's right across from the park.

Honestly, my dig was more about the fact that no member of the Fab Five ever won a Big Ten title. That's why I said rings (which would be dumb for anything other than a conference title or National Title, eh Tom Crean?).

Minnesota football gave out 7-6 rings

Hail is correct on the 1992 Elite 8.

The NCAA recognizes Ed Martin as a booster a few days after that game (something about hotel rooms with Chris Webber's family at the 1992 F4 in Minneapolis). Thus, the Final Four games from that year are vacated (well, the win versus Cincinnati). (In theory one could make an argument that the 1992 F4 banner should still be in the rafters). The wins continue to be erased as long as Webber is at Michigan. Once he leaves in 1993 then the games are recognized (i.e. the 1994 season with the Fab Four is not touched nor the 1995 season).

The years from 1996-1999 are all erased as the NCAA has proof that Mo Taylor started getting goods from Martin after his freshman year of 1995 along with Tractor Traylor and Lou Bullock who were both freshmen. Taylor goes pro in 97. Tractor gone in 98. Bullock stays all four years.

I'm quite certain any decent Michigan player got something in the 90s, but it was pocket change compared to the six figures those listed four got. The scandal in the 90s wasn't a Fab Five drama. It only involved one.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

I live fairly close to the track. Early long range forecast for Sunday is high of 82 with 20% chance of storms. Same for Monday if it gets pushed back.

Reactions: klize17
UM guys, you missed out on Lester, Wilson decommitted, Poole and Matthews and Ignas too the draft.

Who starts at the 2 and the 3? Is Franz still a possibility even with Beilein gone? I could possibly see Johns starting at the 4 and maybe Livers plays the 3?

Michigan guys, it has to be Howard right? No buyout and he seems to be getting plenty of backing by former players in the media.

Yes he seems to be trending but its not a lock. If it was Howard would have already been announced. UMs best insider said this morning um will speak with Ed Cooley this week too.

I live fairly close to the track. Early long range forecast for Sunday is high of 82 with 20% chance of storms. Same for Monday if it gets pushed back.

I know it can change quickly but...

tenor.gif

Any chance there was a dig in there?

Are we talking about the same Ed Cooley? The Providence coach. Not sure how he would destroy it on the crootin trail.

Hes done an amazing job recruiting to providence, he's basically recruited at beileins um level to providence. He has a huge personality and parents love him. Pretty much every recruiting analyst has said he'd destroy recruiting at place with a brand like UM.

Hes done an amazing job recruiting to providence, he's basically recruited at beileins um level to providence. He has a huge personality and parents love him. Pretty much every recruiting analyst has said he'd destroy recruiting at place with a brand like UM.

So he can’t coach at all. He's 1-5 in the tournament. He has a sub .500 conference record in the Big East. Whole lotta meh. You guys can do better.

In football-related news, one of the few bright spots on our football team, Bobby Roundtree, suffered a severe spinal injury on Saturday. He had surgery yesterday, and we can only hope that he is able to walk again.

In football-related news, one of the few bright spots on our football team, Bobby Roundtree, suffered a severe spinal injury on Saturday. He had surgery yesterday, and we can only hope that he is able to walk again.

Jesus

Like your coaching candidates. Embarrassing. Ohio St pulled Holtmann out with less time and you're about to take the time to interview Ed Cooley.

Name the $$ and I’ll bet that Michigan doesn’t miss the tournament 6 straight years like Illinois has regardless of who we hire.

Damn, let’s all hope he can lead a normal life

ADVERTISEMENT