ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Well this thread went off the rail. You have Purdue fans taking one side of a conversation and assuming it means impropriety by IU (it, in and of itself, does not). And you have IU fans being butthurt and deflecting with their typical BS rhetoric. And wouldn’t you know it, Snu and Westy are front and center as the ringleaders.

Meanwhile, I’m sure fans of every other program represented are wishing you immature jackasses would take your bickering to a different thread. Hell, I do and I’m a Purdue fan.

I'd love to see him take that step. Gonna really need him and Haarms to step into much bigger roles next year. Dakota has had the luxury of not being leaned on too many times this year; Cline won't have the depth of talent around him to have that same situation next year.
Agreed. I do think Hunter will play a lot next season as the scoring 6th man off the bench. Think he’s too smart/talented of a player not to “get” Painter’s system before the year. I know he’s undersized right now but his scoring will be needed next season and I think he has the quickness/shot to contribute right away.

Well this thread went off the rail. You have Purdue fans taking one side of a conversation and assuming it means impropriety by IU (it, in and of itself, does not). And you have IU fans being butthurt and deflecting with their typical BS rhetoric. And wouldn’t you know it, Snu and Westy are front and center as the ringleaders.

Meanwhile, I’m sure fans of every other program represented are wishing you immature jackasses would take your bickering to a different thread. Hell, I do and I’m a Purdue fan.
Can it go off the rail if it was never truly on though?

Reactions: SNU0821
20 wins shouldn’t be difficult to get to with the amount of games. You do take a away a couple of bad opponents with two extra B1G, so that might make it a bit more challenging

Don’t like it? Don’t read the thread. Simple really.

20 wins shouldn’t be difficult to get to with the amount of games. You do take a away a couple of bad opponents with two extra B1G, so that might make it a bit more challenging
Yeah, I assume theyll drop a few OOC and end in the 7-10 win range in the B10. So getting to 20 is doable, but gonna be tough and I would say not likely.

"Ringleader" for suggesting Purdue could win 20 games? Interesting.

Zz with his holier than thou act once again. Not my fault SNU ruins any discussion on this thread. All I said was I think Purdue can win 20 games next year and I get flamed by IU fans for it. What did I do exactly that you're tired of?

That's all I'm saying, and I get lambasted for it.

Reactions: klize17
. You just get al pissy when I dont think Purdue is the greatest thing in the world .

"Greatest thing in the world"

Nah man you're going crazy b/c I think Purdue can win 20 games next year. You're insane.

That's all I'm saying, and I get lambasted for it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: SNU0821 and B-Westy
@bMORE607 who isn’t healthy for Maryland?

Came out of my mini retirement and had a successful NBA evening.

I like Maryland as a home dog

"Greatest thing in the world"

Nah man you're going crazy b/c I think Purdue can win 20 games next year. You're insane.

Yep. If you were saying 25 it’d be a different story. Sure we have some unknowns but I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Hunter or Wheeler really step up next year.

Don’t forget, in Purdue’s quest for 20 wins they will play some schools(MSU, iu?) that may get blown up by the fbi and NCAA

"Ringleader" for suggesting Purdue could win 20 games? Interesting.

Zz with his holier than thou act once again. Not my fault SNU ruins any discussion on this thread. All I said was I think Purdue can win 20 games next year and I get flamed by IU fans for it. What did I do exactly that you're tired of?
Not that piece that I'm referencing. It's these (although I will say after reading back thru it, you aren't the ringleader of the FBI piece):

Moral vicitories!!! Woo!!! #nextyear

No no no I’m assured it’s just crazy Purdue fans conjuring up conspiracy theories!

You drop shit like that and then get butthurt when Snu get's typically hyperbolic on you.

Yep. If you were saying 25 it’d be a different story. Sure we have some unknowns but I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Hunter or Wheeler really step up next year.
You will have a team of mostly unknowns. It’s not crazy thinking you’ll end up at 18 wins or around there.

Not that piece that I'm referencing. It's these (although I will say after reading back thru it, you aren't the ringleader of the FBI piece):

You drop shit like that and then get butthurt when Snu get's typically hyperbolic on you.
I was drunk. Sue me.

Reactions: klize17
Michigan going after our Big Ten record for made threes. And amazingly, it's not against Iowa (like ours was).

Uh oh Michigan’s offense is starting to come around with the Poole emergence, frightening considering how this team can guard.
They’ve shown flashes of it all season, if they can start doing it more consistently, could make a hell of a tourney run.

Uh oh Michigan’s offense is starting to come around with the Poole emergence, frightening considering how this team can guard.

Livers gets a week off to get healthy and then another week + after the BTT to get healthy for the NCAA tournament.

Michigans scary good.

Maryland quit. Hell of a half for michigan

Holy sh1t just saw the box score. Um can get hot as hell sometimes. When they are making threes they are really hard to beat.

11-19 from three in the first half. Unreal

B1G is about to have 4 Top 15 KenPom teams once Michigan surges up to about 14th/15th or so after this game gets logged.

I hope when Mo VVagner returns to Michigan next season that Michigan draws Duke in the ACC/B1G challenge and absolutely dump trucks that super team.

The conference is going to be a two horse race in the state of Michigan. Not really worried about OSU, Purdue, IU or Maryland.

The conference is going to be a two horse race in the state of Michigan. Not really worried about OSU, Purdue, IU or Maryland.

Lots and lots to play out. Probably going to see a free for all of transfers with coaches getting fired. We will see what rosters look like come August. Potential huge market of grad transfers

ADVERTISEMENT