ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Didn't even think once about Indiana being implicated until I read the article and yes I got somewhat of an orgasm thinking Indiana could go down with the rest of the college basketball slime. If your rival was cheating you'd like to see them go down in flames too.

You are hoping way too much if you think some deal that never happened is going to take Indiana down in flames. When Indiana is actually implicated let’s talk.

Enjoy your circle jerk. I hope you have to eat the biscuit

You are hoping way too much if you think some deal that never happened is thinking Indiana is going down on flame because of this. When Indiana is actually implicated let’s talk.

Again, didn't even think about it until the last 15 minutes. This was just one instance the article is referring to. Wonder what else happened with other recruits. We'll see.

You are hoping way too much if you think some deal that never happened is going to take Indiana down in flames. When Indiana is actually implicated let’s talk.

I think it's more that these leaks are the tip of the iceberg and where there is smoke there is usually fire. Ideally the MSU guy responded to those emails and Indiana's didnt :)

Through in a couple season ending injuries and it will be worse. Lose eastern and a promising freshman if you have any. Play multiple walk-ons every game. Our shitty team beat your best team.

Throw*
Your spelling is the Iowa defense of posting.

Reactions: joe for prez
Again, didn't even think about it until the last 15 minutes. This was just one instance the article is referring to. Wonder what else happened with other recruits. We'll see.

Like I said if something comes out we can talk. Would it surprise me if something came out not even a little bit. Anything that comes of this will not surprise me unless Ryan Cline was bought. That would surprise me

Like I said if something comes out we can talk. Would it surprise me if something came out not even a little bit. Anything that comes of this will not surprise me unless Ryan Cline was bought. That would surprise me
Ok. This was damn funny. You win. Well done sir.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
As far as losing jobs in this mess, some agents will, some AAU coaches, a few college asst. coaches, maybe even a few HS coaches, but the big time head coaches? I seriously doubt it. They will have their backs covered.

As far as losing jobs in this mess, some agents will, some AAU coaches, a few college asst. coaches, maybe even a few HS coaches, but the big time head coaches? I seriously doubt it. They will have their backs covered.

Sean Miller and Rick Pitino are some pretty big names man. No coach is safe

This really pisses me off. Wanted IU to be ****ed.
giphy.gif

TheRealOG the wrong player to troll me with. I predicted him to win last seasons B1G PoTY so hes up there with Juwan Morgan Oladipo as one of the few IU players I get HAPPy about.

Shouldve had a RoJo or AIDSkirk gif ready if you really wanted to rustle me.

Did you read the article? Here it is again, one of your former assistant coaches.

“Chuck Martin – Trying to close the deal on Brian Bowen for Indiana. I told him if we can work together and if he can push for us to get (Hoosiers) Thomas Bryant and OG Anunoby two projected first rounders from IU this year we can work something out.”

That's fvcking shady shit. So, yeah, we kind of have an idea of what Indiana was doing.
No. You have an idea of what Chuck Martin was (trying) doing.

TheRealOG the wrong player to troll me with. I predicted him to win last seasons B1G PoTY so hes up there with Juwan Morgan Oladipo as one of the few IU players I get HAPPy about.

Shouldve had a RoJo or AIDSkirk gif ready if you really wanted to rustle me.

If I wanted to rustle you know what gif I’d use

With Sean Miller's newest story, do IU posters feel lucky getting Archie instead him?
Or do you guys kind of wish you had hired Holtmann?
Happy with Archie. Holtmann's a very good coach. But let' see how he recruits.

Reactions: klize17
Throw in a couple season ending injuries and it will be worse. Lose eastern and a promising freshman if you have any. Play multiple walk-ons every game. Our shitty team beat your best team.

Our best team? Not even close to accurate.

Our best team? Not even close to accurate.

Its certainly Painters best team IMO

But if we are being honest, Painter took a team with Terone Johnson and Ronnie Johnson starting at guards and won in the Kohl Center over Bo Ryan.

What do you mean---"huh"? Martin was orchestrating deals. Or trying to. You know what he was trying to do. Not Indiana. Unless of course you have info that the entire staff was aware. Then yeah, you could say "Indiana".
Keep reaching. But I'd be careful. Purdue's name could be next.

Its certainly Painters best team IMO

But if we are being honest, Painter took a team with Terone Johnson and Ronnie Johnson starting at guards and won in the Kohl Center over Bo Ryan.

No it’s not. This team isn’t better than the Hummel team before the injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT