ADVERTISEMENT

Not one, not two, but...

Sure. I don’t care much about that because I didn’t follow it so therefore I didn’t understand it.

But I totally understand that Zion asked for the riches. Then went to Duke. Don’t have to be a rocket surgeon to...
Duke's internal investigation turned up nothing though, so it's fake news. Winking

Reactions: schoonerwest
Heels are putting together a tremendous class. Cunningham would make NC, Duke or UK favorites next year. If a couple of guys come back to add with him he would make any of the three a prohibitive favorite.
Again, Duke isn't recruiting him. It's OSU........then UK and UNC...imo

The latest with Cade has to be a good sign for you guys I would think.

R.J. Davis reminds me of Darren Collison at the same stage of development. Neither were big guys but both very quick and good shooters that only seem to take good shots. I like the pick up , just need to get Zaire Williams on board and Roy I think can say mission accomplished for the 2020 class.

R.J. Davis reminds me of Darren Collison at the same stage of development. Neither were big guys but both very quick and good shooters that only seem to take good shots. I like the pick up , just need to get Zaire Williams on board and Roy I think can say mission accomplished for the 2020 class.
Think I would rather get Bryce to round out the class.

I think Williams is who Roy covets the most. He needs a guy at his position and size more than another guard. Not that we won't need BT or KW. Both would be great to have.

Show me proof pedophile.
rdlol.gif

ADVERTISEMENT