18. Xavier
19. Auburn
20. Tennessee
21. VCU
22. Texas
23. Colorado
24. Baylor
25. Washington

They're undefeated and beat the #1 team in the country at their place. I would have ranked them too.
You mean you have the brain capacity to get past them being "Evansville" and think they might actually be good? Not many can do that.

With that said, UK should have never lost to them...@ home...,or on the road.

Reactions: RipThru
You mean you have the brain capacity to get past them being "Evansville" and think they might actually be good? Not many can do that.

With that said, UK should have never lost to them...@ home...,or on the road.
I don't know if they're good or not. I haven't watched them. I just know they are undefeated and have the best win in the country so far. They're worthy of a top 25 spot IMO, especially since it's pretty unanimously agreed upon that the Top 25 is bs anyways.

Does Louisville have a win over a ranked team? If not, I wouldn't have jumped them over MSU.

They're undefeated and beat the #1 team in the country at their place. I would have ranked them too.

I’m sorry but winning while being a 25 pt underdog means you won on a fluke. That or the other team is massively overrated. Statistically, Kentucky wins that game 24 out of 25 times and probably half of them by double digits.

I’m sorry but winning while being a 25 pt underdog means you won on a fluke. That or the other team is massively overrated. Statistically, Kentucky wins that game 24 out of 25 times and probably half of them by double digits.

I don't know about all that.
For the most part even Vegas doesn't have a true grasp on basketball even in March let alone in November.

If Evansville is a solid team they will continue to win. There is no reason to say it was just a fluke and Kentucky isn't a solid team unless you are of course a Louisville fan.

Let's just agree that Kentucky is a massively overrated program most of the time.

Usually just break out some stats. @Quavarius will just claim it w/o stats.
Greatest all time but not the current kings.

You wouldn't say the Lakers or the Celtics are the current kings of the NBA.

You wouldn't say the Yankees are the current kings of MLB.

You just can't believe that Kentucky are the current kings of CBB.

Reactions: Quavarius
Greatest all time but not the current kings.

You wouldn't say the Lakers or the Celtics are the current kings of the NBA.

You wouldn't say the Yankees are the current kings of MLB.

You just can't believe that Kentucky are the current kings of CBB.
With that logic, the current champions are kings of the sport. UVA is the king of CBB? Is "King" just a trophy?

Which country just won the FIBA in basketball? Are they king of worldwide basketball?

Spain.

Let's just agree that Kentucky is a massively overrated program most of the time.

Yeah, right....

2,295 Wins and Counting
8 NCAA Championships & 15 Final Fours
5 Championship-Winning Coaches
1st Overall in NCAA Tournament Appearances, Wins, Sweet 16's and Elite 8's
52 SEC Regular Season Championships & 29 SEC Tournament Championships

I do find it humorous, the OP has said Kentucky 4 out of his 5 posts. The lone post that didn't include the word Kentucky was Evansville.

giphy.gif

Laughing That's the spirit. Those voters just want to help UK.

It’s true. No team should go from in the 100’s to 30th for winning a fluke 25 pt underdog game. Evansville is 131st in Kenpom still. It’d be different if Evansville actually played good. They shot like 38% from the field. Kentucky played 0 defense and Stone Hands literally let them get offensive rebounds.

alright mustache just dont call me clown is all im sayin
Laughing Nice one Homey D.

Well done.

If transitive properties were fun, I'd say Evansville beat the team who beat the current #3 ranked team. They should be ranked higher.

Last edited:
MSU gets a road win over a top 15 and Louisville jumps them, while playing Indiana State and NC Central? Ok lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT