ADVERTISEMENT

New Top 25

He’s saying that it will be embarrassing for Kentucky because they self proclaim themselves as gods of CBB and feel like any loss is an embarrassment to the program, even if it is to a good/great team.

It’s not a compliment, by the way.
I read the same post.

...and I do agree.

They’re a little slow
for the record, Im a lot slow. I appreciate you not beating me up too bad. OSU and UK should be a good game. You have convinced me it's bad for me to brag about UK being the #1 team all time and OSU hasn't won anything since 1960. I understand you being tired of hearing it. It would be bad for UK to lose to OSU. It's a win/win for OSU and lose/lose for UK to even play OSU.

Congrats either way. You win!!!

*f*ck that would suck to go through life with that line of thinking.

Last edited:
you have an excuse for everything Laughing playing at the level of competition LOL

Nobody spews excuses better than U6 fans.

If you're not seeing what I'm saying about this version of UK so far this season, I don't know what to tell you. Beating the #1 team in the country to what has transpired since... that's exactly what playing to the level of competition is.

....again, pure speculation based on nothing relevant....Especially when UK is playing to the level of their competition.
Lol speculation? Open your eyes my dear man. The proof is there...dear god. o_O

Nobody spews excuses better than U6 fans.

If you're not seeing what I'm saying about this version of UK so far this season, I don't know what to tell you. Beating the #1 team in the country to what has transpired since... that's exactly what playing to the level of competition is.
Says the guy bantering about “playing to the level of their competition”

Wtf does that even mean?!?? Lol

Take a nap.

His deflections are ****ing tasty today. “Playing at the level of completion” whew..that’s rich.

As opposed to after the game ends on 12/28 with U6 being dealt another loss to their Big Brother?

I can already hear them now:
  • "We just play tight, afraid to lose against UK."
  • "Refs made it a game of 8 on 5."
  • "________ just got hot and shot out of his mind."
  • "It's their Super Bowl."
  • "With Calipari cheating so much in recruiting, no wonder we didn't win."
  • "So much hate in Rupp....we just played scared."
....I've heard all of these before. I'm sure I'll hear them again.

As opposed to after the game ends on 12/28 with U6 being dealt another loss to their Big Brother?

And what will you say when we win (which we will because y’all are doody this year)??

Down year? Lol

The cayuts deflections are always dumb. Big sister looking extremely mediocre this year.

I just searched your name and “U6” and it came back with over 200 results in less than a year.

I think it’s about time to retire that name.

I just searched your name and “U6” and it came back with over 200 results in less than a year.

I think it’s about time to retire that name.
He can’t help himself.

His retort will be “the ncaa granted them that name, not me..etc.”

Zoinks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
And what will you say when we win (which we will because y’all are doody this year)??

Down year? Lol

The cayuts deflections are always dumb. Big sister looking extremely mediocre this year.

...you couldn't win last year at the chicken bucket. Nwora and his crew of role players ain't winning at Rupp this year.

BTW... you said the same bunk last year after UK's November game struggles. We know how that worked out...

"Herro shot out of his mind, had the game of his life."

I'm a huge fan of this post. Time frames, Kentucky, football on a basketball board, everything is just awesome.

They actually have a pretty solid history. Their problem isn’t that most of it is in the last 15 years, it’s that a lot of it was in the 40s and early 60s.
- 1 title
- 4 runner up finishes
- 10 final 4’s (11 if you count 1999, which was vacated).

It’s not top tier, but it is solid.

...you couldn't win last year at the chicken bucket. Nwora and his crew of role players ain't winning at Rupp this year.

BTW... you said the same bunk last year after UK's November game struggles. We know how that worked out...

"Herro shot out of his mind, had the game of his life."
You guys don’t have a single player that is a consistent scorer. Maybe Maxey? Still not worried, Sam Williamson will score on him.

Last edited:
Three pretty good mid-majors facing some big-named programs tonight.

Vermont at Virginia
East Tennessee State at Kansas
Furman at Alabama

I'd say all 3 mid-majors are top 100 teams, possibly even flirting with the top 50. Alabama is the most vulnerable. UVA and KU should win, but it shouldn't be a game where they're up by 20 at the half.

Reactions: MGC_07
Who? Oh, one of the role players. Yeah, ok.....
Lol, a five star guy that’s averaging 11 and 5 in 23 mins game shooting 60% from the field. You should follow basketball outside of all things UK, you might actually learn a thing or two. Just how tinted are your blue shades?

What is UKs identity, when you keep saying Nwora and a bunch of role players? From what I’ve watched of UK, I see no stand out leader, just that of a bunch of “role players”.

Have not read the entire thread but I don’t understand how you can have a three page thread about ranking in November

Last edited:
Three pretty good mid-majors facing some big-named programs tonight.

Vermont at Virginia
East Tennessee State at Kansas
Furman at Alabama

I'd say all 3 mid-majors are top 100 teams, possibly even flirting with the top 50. Alabama is the most vulnerable. UVA and KU should win, but it shouldn't be a game where they're up by 20 at the half.

I knew Anthony Lamb was good but this dude is going Carsen Edwards on us. Dude is really good.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I knew Anthony Lamb was good but this dude is going Carsen Edwards on us. Dude is really good.

He can play, no question. And Vermont is going to be a scary matchup for whoever gets them in the NCAAs. Most likely a 12 seed.

He can play, no question. And Vermont is going to be a scary matchup for whoever gets them in the NCAAs. Most likely a 12 seed.
It seems every year a 5 seed loses to a 12. It seems to happen so often I feel obligated to pick one 12/5 upset on my bracket challenge.

Reactions: dukedevilz
It seems every year a 5 seed loses to a 12. It seems to happen so often I feel obligated to pick one 12/5 upset on my bracket challenge.

Almost seems like an unwritten rule where you have to take at least one 12 seed. Last year the 5 seeds kind of stunk it up. Miss State lost to Liberty. Marquette lost to Murray State. Wisconsin lost to Oregon. And Auburn narrowly escaped New Mexico State, with a 1 point win. NMSU guy air-balled a wide-open three as time expired. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Vermont ends up as a 12 seed and takes down a 5 seed.

Lol, a five star guy that’s averaging 11 and 5 in 23 mins game shooting 60% from the field. You should follow basketball outside of all things UK, you might actually learn a thing or two. Just how tinted are your blue shades?

....against "teams that have no pulse"?

Almost seems like an unwritten rule where you have to take at least one 12 seed. Last year the 5 seeds kind of stunk it up. Miss State lost to Liberty. Marquette lost to Murray State. Wisconsin lost to Oregon. And Auburn narrowly escaped New Mexico State, with a 1 point win. NMSU guy air-balled a wide-open three as time expired. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Vermont ends up as a 12 seed and takes down a 5 seed.
I really like your results/stats. probably don't mean much coming for me, but I like it.

....against "teams that have no pulse"?
You lost to a team that was projected to finish behind a team in the same conference that we beat by 30 points. Michigan State had an off night missing one of their best players, and still almost beat you. Your team can’t score, them the facts.

You lost to a team that was projected to finish behind a team in the same conference that we beat by 30 points. Michigan State had an off night missing one of their best players, and still almost beat you. Your team can’t score, them the facts.

Facts? ..... Excuse #1. "They had an off night."

Do you even hear yourself? Pretty safe to say UK had an off night too, but I guess for you, that only works for Michigan State.

If uk keeps getting 40% of their points from the charity stripe they might not need to be able to shoot.

Umm, Virginia nor Kansas scheduled those games

Those are campus games that are built into their preseason tournaments, right? At any rate, my point was that UVA and Kansas were playing quality opponents. Which Goodman echoed a few hours later.

Reactions: Quavarius
Facts? ..... Excuse #1. "They had an off night."

Do you even hear yourself? Pretty safe to say UK had an off night too, but I guess for you, that only works for Michigan State.
Tbh, UK shot about their average that night. Lay off the peanut butter and crack sandwiches.

....4 games in and you're going with that as the norm for the rest of the season? Quit huffing the gas outta the whipped cream cans.
Um, that’s all anyone has to gauge this “team” by. So far, UK has an atrocious fg and 3pfg percentage. Sorry little guy, those are facts.

Um, that’s all anyone has to gauge this “team” by. So far, UK has an atrocious fg and 3pfg percentage. Sorry little guy, those are facts.

....and you running with thinking this is how it'll be the rest of the season puts either your desperate hope or your level of dumb on full display.

....probably both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT