ADVERTISEMENT

New Top 25

....and you running with thinking this is how it'll be the rest of the season puts either your desperate hope or your level of dumb on full display.

....probably both.
This is a message board, and I’m commenting on what I’ve seen thus far. I can’t predict the future (yet you always seem to attempt to predict the future lol) and thus far, your team looks mediocre. Sorry homie.

This is a message board, and I’m commenting on what I’ve seen thus far. I can’t predict the future (yet you always seem to attempt to predict the future lol) and thus far, your team looks mediocre. Sorry homie.

....and yet, you've still been drawing season-long conclusions based on 4 games. Pretty weak sample you're working with.

....and yet, you've still been drawing season-long conclusions based on 4 games. Pretty weak sample you're working with.
It’s all we have to go by. Is this really that hard for you to understand? If you want a tarot card reading, I’ll provide you a number lollll.

It’s all we have to go by. Is this really that hard for you to understand? If you want a tarot card reading, I’ll provide you a number lollll.

How 'bout this... 12/23...let the smack fly. By then, the pictures are clearer of both teams. We're both going out on limbs here, if UK wins, you know I'm going to hammer you about it. I'd expect the same from you if uofl pulls it off on the 28th. Deal?

Those are campus games that are built into their preseason tournaments, right? At any rate, my point was that UVA and Kansas were playing quality opponents. Which Goodman echoed a few hours later.

Yes to your first question. Jeff made it seem like they had control over those opponents and they didn’t.

Reactions: dukedevilz
How 'bout this... 12/23...let the smack fly. By then, the pictures are clearer of both teams. We're both going out on limbs here, if UK wins, you know I'm going to hammer you about it. I'd expect the same from you if uofl pulls it off on the 28th. Deal?
Deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT