ADVERTISEMENT

New Top 25

Wrong... as usual. Dec 28th is a loss.....if not sooner.
U of L looks a lot better than the cayuts this year, just saying. I wouldn’t be so confident there compadre. Your team can’t shoot.

I'm aware that Kentucky fans will do and say whatever is necessary to convince everybody they are still the kings.
Yeah, right....

2,295 Wins and Counting
8 NCAA Championships & 15 Final Fours
5 Championship-Winning Coaches
1st Overall in NCAA Tournament Appearances, Wins, Sweet 16's and Elite 8's
52 SEC Regular Season Championships & 29 SEC Tournament Championships

U of L looks a lot better than the cayuts this year, just saying. I wouldn’t be so confident there compadre. Your team can’t shoot.
zero reasons. this year would be the worst loss UL had to UK in a very, very.....very long time.

Reactions: UL_1986
If one of them picked them, maybe hes an idiot. But when a lot of them voted for Evansville, then perhaps they actually have a point.

Maybe, or they’re all working on the same premise that the win is indicative of who they are and that Kentucky is as good as we all thought, and they were just too lazy to dig any further. I think Kentucky is good, albeit flawed. I guess we’ll see in Evansville, though it will be hard for them to prove it any time soon with the schedule they have. Kentucky was the only power 5 school on it and no one else is ranked.

...yeah, ok. Ask Mich St. about that. Nwora and his merry band of role players don't worry me one bit.

Cats by 8+ on the 28th.

Maybe, or they’re all working on the same premise that the win is indicative of who they are and that Kentucky is as good as we all thought, and they were just too lazy to dig any further. I think Kentucky is good, albeit flawed. I guess we’ll see in Evansville, though it will be hard for them to prove it any time soon with the schedule they have. Kentucky was the only power 5 school on it and no one else is ranked.
I don't think we'll need Evansville to prove how overrated UK is this season. We have 3 big men(when healthy).

Next year...40-0

...yeah, ok. Ask Mich St. about that. Nwora and his merry band of role players don't worry me one bit.

Cats by 8+ on the 28th.
Lol we look so much better offensively than you it’s not even funny. Cards win. Michigan st was missing one of their best players also, so there’s that. Seton Hall almost took care of business too

Lol we look so much better offensively than you it’s not even funny. Cards win. Michigan st was missing one of their best players also, so there’s that. Seton Hall almost took care of business too

...to quote you from last year.... "Talk to me when you play someone with a pulse."

You goofs think you'll win every year against UK... it doesn't work that way... like, 80% of the time.

...to quote you from last year.... "Talk to me when you play someone with a pulse."

You goofs think you'll win every year against UK... it doesn't work that way... like, 80% of the time.
I love your confidence

I don't think we'll need Evansville to prove how overrated UK is this season. We have 3 big men(when healthy).

Next year...40-0

You guys will definitely have to play some small ball this year.

I’m not so sure about next year. What’s Wisconsin supposed to look like? I kid I kid.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Evansville isn’t a team with a pulse and whooped your butt

....yeah, I guess your once every 8-10 time period where they might actually be good in basketball has arrived.

Um okay?

Last 15 years

20+ win seasons: 14
30+ win seasons: 3
Tournament appearances: 11
Sweet 16: 5
Final Fours: 2
B1G championships (regular season): 5
B1G championships (tournament): 4

We may not be blue blood level good, but we’re no slouch and we’ve had a solid 15 year run of better than “sometimes good.”

Relative to their sports OSU basketball sh*ts on UK football. I can’t wait to put a fking beat down on UK in a month.

Um okay?

Last 15 years

We may not be blue blood level good, but we’re no slouch and we’ve had a solid 15 year run of better than “sometimes good.”

Relative to their sports OSU basketball sh*ts on UK football. I can’t wait to put a fking beat down on UK in a month.
The cayuts are gonna lose to both tOSU and U of L. This man smokes the finest of crack rock.

Um okay?

Last 15 years

....yeah, ok. Just be sure to be here when you don't. Stick to football and talking football. Talking ish when your basketball program is just a bit above mediocrity is laughable.

It’s apparent some Kentucky fans haven’t seen UL or Ohio St play this year. Both teams look like they will dominate Kentucky. Uk can’t score this year.

....again, pure speculation based on nothing relevant....Especially when UK is playing to the level of their competition.

....yeah, ok. Just be sure to be here when you don't. Stick to football and talking football. Talking ish when your basketball program is just a bit above mediocrity is laughable.

Evansville says what’s up. Didn’t you just barely beat Utah Valley last night? Might want to look in the mirror. UK is about to get fked by a “barely above mediocre” program. I mean you guys can barely hold your own against the bottom of the barrel.

Evansville says what’s up. Didn’t you just barely beat Utah Valley last night? Might want to look in the mirror. UK is about to get fked by a “barely above mediocre” program. I mean you guys can barely hold your own against the bottom of the barrel.

...playing at level of competition right now, junior. Mich State knows that. Soon, you will too.

It would be so embarrassing for OSU to lose to UK.

Remind me again of the date we play in Vegas. F*ck that would suck for you and your brethren to lose. @Monorojo

*note, I don't want you to quit posting between now and then. It's rare to have OSU fans on the basketball board.

Reactions: JC for 3
Um okay?

Last 15 years

I'm a huge fan of this post. Time frames, Kentucky, football on a basketball board, everything is just awesome.

It would be so embarrassing for OSU to lose to UK.

Remind me again of the date we play in Vegas. F*ck that would suck for you and your brethren to lose. @Monorojo

OSU isn’t the proclaimed “god” of college basketball. It won’t be embarrassing if OSU loses to UK but it will be both funny and embarrassing if UK loses to OSU.

We have a bigger game in a few weeks against UNC. Already took care of new blood Villanova.

OSU isn’t the proclaimed “god” of college basketball. It won’t be embarrassing if OSU loses to UK but it will be both funny and embarrassing if UK loses to OSU.

We have a bigger game in a few weeks against UNC. Already took care of new blood Villanova.

RollLaughI can't make this up. It would be embarrassing to lose to the team you were just shitting on? UK sucks right? You were bragging about OSU and shitting on UK.

That's what we're going with?

How is it embarrassing again if we lose to OSU?

I'm trying really hard to not make this personal,but you're shitting on your own team and I don't need to.

*fine yes, it should be embarrassing for UK to lose to Ohio State. RollLaugh

Last edited:
....they're new at this stuff. They don't have much to crow about as far as basketball is concerned.
I do hope he post more. he does his own shit talking (about his own team), and I'm a huge fan. We need more of that.

He’s saying that it will be embarrassing for Kentucky because they self proclaim themselves as gods of CBB and feel like any loss is an embarrassment to the program, even if it is to a good/great team.

It’s not a compliment, by the way.

He’s saying that it will be embarrassing for Kentucky because they self proclaim themselves as gods of CBB and feel like any loss is an embarrassment to the program, even if it is to a good/great team.

It’s not a compliment, by the way.

They’re a little slow

You cant classify your team as “good” but then turn around and say that they play at their level of competition.....good teams don’t do that RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT