ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16 - Friday Edition***

The way they are hitting every ridiculous shot they throw up, I don't trust the defense to get a stop.

Yeah no foul. No foul at all. That was a foul on Wofford with Travis

I didn't think he fouled him on the shot. Thought he clearly fouled him on the drive though.

With how tight the officials were calling it on Houston, I am very surprised that they swallowed the whistle there.

Reactions: 954gator
UK survived, now with a very good chance to make it to Final Four since Auburn has lost a key player to injuries.

Exactly. They called a slight contact foul on Houston but then they swallow the whistle there. Just curious.
It's crazy annoying how inconsistent the refs have been in some of the key moments of the game. Just going to guess the spread was 3?

Yeah no foul. No foul at all. That was a foul on Wofford with Travis
HRtheTard right now
giphy.gif

Can we beat a team we beat 80-53 the last time we played just over a month ago?

Nah, Okeke would be a really important dude for them against UK. I don't think they can win without him.

UK survived, now with a very good chance to make it to Final Four since Auburn has lost a key player to injuries.

We’ll choke. Look how scared we played tonight? Last year? 2015? Cal ain’t been right for a while now. That 2015 season did a number on him. He’s reverted back to his Memphis days.

Even without okeke auburn has the horses and more importantly the mentality. Harper and Brown had bad games and they were still dominant. They’re just on a roll right now. Hard to stop that. And you’re not going to do it playing scared.

I’m glad we won don’t get me wrong but we’ve only had 1 true contender in the last 4 years(2017).

Timeout, I don't see everyone losing their shit about the ball that obviously went out on Virginia Tech but wasn't called that way... Weird. Feel like it might have been different if Duke benefitted but call me crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT