ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16 - Friday Edition***

Can Aubie defeat a 3rd Blue Blood? Think about what Auburn would have to do to win it all. Kansas, UNC, UK, UVA?, Duke/MSU? Would it be the most epic road EVER?
That would be one of the most epic runs in history. Jesus.

Can Aubie defeat a 3rd Blue Blood? Think about what Auburn would have to do to win it all. Kansas, UNC, UK, UVA?, Duke/MSU? Would it be the most epic road EVER?

Why not us?

Let’s do it.

Be realistic, you obviously had a sigh of relief when UNC lost.

I preferred UNC. PJ and Reid dominated them inside and I feel pretty strongly they would have again. It might have been closer this time because I don’t see white just throwing the ball to Hagans over and over again but I think we’re a bad matchup for them regardless.

Auburn is red hot right now. I’d think that’s the team in the tourney no one wants to play.

I preferred UNC. PJ and Reid dominated them inside and I feel pretty strongly they would have again. It might have been closer this time because I don’t see white just throwing the ball to Hagans over and over again but I think we’re a bad matchup for them regardless.

Auburn is red hot right now. I’d think that’s the team in the tourney no one wants to play.
You prefer UNC vs Auburn without their best player? Lies.

No, because none of them are great teams.

UNC plays shit defense too.

I know that vein in your forehead is about to explode right now since KU is sitting at home and UK is still standing.

It’s kind of annoying to me that Kentucky and (especially) Duke keep lucking out vs weak teams, but I don’t care much.

You prefer UNC vs Auburn without their best player? Lies.

Nope. Sorry I don’t think they’re that good. Plus we were Auburn’s last loss. And we basically skull ****ed them. It’s still fresh in their minds. So they’re coming for blood. The UNC game was 3 and a half months ago.

I think a conservative approach is good versus UNC. Keep them from running. Slow the game down. Not against auburn. And cal won’t be able to help himself. It’s what he’s become. And a big part of why the E8 is probably our ceiling until/unless he figures it out.

Reactions: tw3301
For the Elite 8

- Gonzaga #1 Offense vs Texas Tech #1 Defense.

- Virginia's defense against Threechuckdue.

- Two of the most decorated coaches and great programs meeting one more time in Duke vs Michigan State.

- An all-SEC matchup between its flagship program and a red-hot blueblood killing upstart.

My girlfriend said she felt high too the other night, from a lower dose.

I don’t think the crack had anything to do with it.
I have taken a few 25mg capsules and they didn't seem to do much of anything. I have 100mg caps too, but haven't taken any yet.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No you can't, wake the f%$k up lol

Sure they can. But they won’t. Because on the final possession, they’ll rebound two missed dunks, airball a wide open 3 footer, then get called for offensive goaltending on the game-winning putback.

For the Elite 8

- Gonzaga #1 Offense vs Texas Tech #1 Defense.

- Virginia's defense against Threechuckdue.

- Two of the most decorated coaches and great programs meeting one more time in Duke vs Michigan State.

- An all-SEC matchup between its flagship program and a red-hot blueblood killing upstart.
Bennett and Painter. Two good coaches that have been at it for a while, but one of them is finally going to get that first FF under their belt.

It’s kind of annoying to me that Kentucky and (especially) Duke keep lucking out vs weak teams, but I don’t care much.
OAD Nike Win.

It's actually just KentuckyEffect. Duke can come up with their own slogan for being recently relevant.

Shit....It's known as Coach K.

With all that said.

converse-weapon-hi-white-royal-1.jpg

Has anyone bothered to look up UK's sponsors before Jordan or No one from duke did anything back then.

my bad. you're winning now.

Last edited:

This! When the brackets came out I thought our bracket was set up perfect with UNc being our 1 seed. I just don’t think they can come close to hanging with us down low. Auburn is red hot and with or without the kid that got hurt they will play UK tough! Much rather play UNc but it is what it is.

I do think maybe Duke is just destined to win it all given the invisible lid on the bucket that has saved them the last 2 games.

The zebras were jerking off VT the final 2 minutes. VT player was moving and clearly leaned sideways even more so to fully initiate the chest-to-chest contact on the Zion charge. Then they nail Tre Jones on an off-ball hand check. Blackshear was 100% undebatably out of bounds. Not whistled, unreviewable. 2nd to last play, VT player slapped the ball and it hit the boundary line. Not reviewable, time on clock is reviewable, 0.6 to 1.1

Don’t get me wrong, the tip in not falling is pure F’ing luck but it should of never mattered and/or been Duke ball.

Reactions: sgrooms
Nobody cares about Texas.

Yet out of five teams mentioned you picked Texas...
Would have been smarter to not say anything.

You think both Tech and Michigan St go to the Final 4.

Tech vs Gonzaga is interesting because the Zags have an above average defense.
Clarke vs Owens will be a good matchup

Have Michigan St over Duke...
Michigan St with their guards won't turn over the ball and Duke in the half court isn't the same as Duke getting turnovers.
The tournament has showed that.

Yet out of five teams mentioned you picked Texas...
Would have been smarter to not say anything.

You think both Tech and Michigan St go to the Final 4.

Tech vs Gonzaga is interesting because the Zags have an above average defense.
Clarke vs Owens will be a good matchup

Have Michigan St over Duke...
Michigan St with their guards won't turn over the ball and Duke in the half court isn't the same as Duke getting turnovers.
The tournament has showed that.

I “picked” Texas because you’re a Texas fan and decided to ram Texas into some random opinion you were making and apparently have been claiming all season, I highly doubt it btw. Also UNC, even after tonight, is still a top 20 defensive team. Hard to say their defense is laughable. Sometimes you run into a buzz saw.

You would think as a Texas fan you would understand that having watched your football team run into a buzz saw week 1 the last 2 years. Just be glad Maryland isn’t there this year to open up another can of whoop ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT