sgrooms

Jan 27, 2010
Early Lineup
3 LSU vs 2 MSU (-6)
5 Auburn vs 1 UNC (-5.5)

Late Lineup
4 VT vs 1 Duke (-7)
3 Houston vs 2 UK (-2.5)

My bracket didn't fare so well yesterday, so screw rooting for that 'piece of paper' today. Let's go Auburn and Houston.

Yeah. I only have one team left from yesterday's games. Obviously that means that I lost a Final Four team. Today I have Auburn, Kentucky, MSU and Duke advancing. If it is a repeat of yesterday, I hope Duke is the one team I get right.

Reactions: sgrooms
Yeah. I only have one team left from yesterday's games. Obviously that means that I lost a Final Four team. Today I have Auburn, Kentucky, MSU and Duke advancing. If it is a repeat of yesterday, I hope Duke is the one team I get right.

I actually have the same four teams winning in my bracket.

Kind of excited to see the interactions between Charles and Kenny Smith, as their teams battle it out. Not feeling great about Auburn's chances. Just don't think many teams can win a track meet with the Heels. They're more equipped than most teams with a fast tempo, so hopefully we'll see some more of this tonight:

Kind of excited to see the interactions between Charles and Kenny Smith, as their teams battle it out. Not feeling great about Auburn's chances. Just don't think many teams can win a track meet with the Heels. They're more equipped than most teams with a fast tempo, so hopefully we'll see some more of this tonight:

I love that he put "graduate" in quotes.

I like MSU, Auburn, Duke and Houston to advance.

MSU -6
Auburn +5.5
Duke -7
Houston +3

If PJ doesn't play like quite a few people think Houston +1.5 is a great line. Shoot even if he does play it might be.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
UNC looks lethargic outside of Coby. Can't believe how poorly they are rebounding.

Should not take 5 minutes for any review. Not a shock that a Pat Adams led crew would be awful.

This is a bad sign so far. Auburn controlling the boards and Cam doesn't look good. We are lucky they have missed a few open ones.

What we have witnessed the past two days epitomizes the difference between big ten and sec basketball.

Big ten is fundamentally sound and tough hard nosed basketball where the sec is fancy omg look at me iso ball and fiNesse oreintated.

I hope y’all are taking notes

Reactions: hawkit3113
What we have witnessed the past two days epitomizes the difference between big ten and sec basketball.

Big ten is fundamentally sound and tough hard nosed basketball where the sec is fancy omg look at me iso ball and fiNesse oreintated.

I hope y’all are taking notes

When was the last time a Big 10 team won a natty? I'll wait....

ADVERTISEMENT