ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 4 Thread***

Almost feel bad that UT has to play Purdue and UK gets the winner of this game.

That was yesterday, this is the “Day 4” thread. We are talking about today. Was you nervous at all? You can be honest!
Well you know, I am not a big yapper. We got up by 20+ and you heard nothing from me. UT starts playing sloppy, you hear nothing from me.

The only thing that was going to beat UT today was UT. Now the competition will get harder going forward.

congrats to all in the S16 teams

if my math is right three conferences make up 75% of the field
ACC - 5 teams
SEC - 4 teams
B10 - 3 teams

Holy smokes, Oregon looks great .Where the hell did they come from? They can shoot and they can D up.

Wooten has like a hundred blocks.

Look out UVA.

Holy smokes, Oregon looks great .Where the hell did they come from? They can shoot and they can D up.

Look out UVA.

OU looked pretty good against Ole Piss too. Oregon hasn't seen a defense like ours all year. They'll be tough but I like the fact that they only go 7 deep. Definitely not your typical 12 seed though.

Reactions: bMORE607 and tw3301
Almost feel bad that UT has to play Purdue and UK gets the winner of this game.
You kinda of lost me here, Hank? You calling a FF for UK, or did you simply get the regions mixed up?

Or....Were you typing this during the Houston/OSU game?

Reactions: Hank_

Look out UVA.
Never in my long life have I seen such a transition from crud to beauty. Also, our point guard has decided to be one and that is killing teams. His drives set up the O just so. Our D has held nine of the last ten teams (all wins) under sixty.

Never in my long life have I seen such a transition from crud to beauty. Also, our point guard has decided to be one and that is killing teams. His drives set up the O just so. Our D has held nine of the last ten teams (all wins) under sixty.
You dudes are balling....Virginia gonna be tough. But they all are at this point.

Reactions: arockthief
Well you know, I am not a big yapper. We got up by 20+ and you heard nothing from me. UT starts playing sloppy, you hear nothing from me.

The only thing that was going to beat UT today was UT. Now the competition will get harder going forward.

I didn’t ask if you was a yapper I just ask if you got a little nervous when Iowa made their comeback and made it a close game!

congrats to all in the S16 teams

if my math is right three conferences make up 75% of the field
ACC - 5 teams
SEC - 4 teams
B10 - 3 teams

Yup started off with 22 of 64 (34.375%) and now at 12 of 16 (75%).

Chris Beard is the man!

Yes he is and people should just leave him be. That way we can name the court after him and build him a statue.

Oregon's resolve has impressed me. I was down on the Pac 12 this year though so they are killing my bracket. I bet Oregon fans brackets are doing nicely though. Outside of them you could have picked chalk and been doing fine now.

Reactions: duckboy33
You kinda of lost me here, Hank? You calling a FF for UK, or did you simply get the regions mixed up?

Or....Were you typing this during the Houston/OSU game?

Typing during Houston/OSU.

Purdue seems like a much harder game.

This is why watching the game > "advanced metrics"
So you think Oregon should have been given a higher seed because they turned it on in March?

You want the committee to just forget about the losses to Oregon State, USC, Tx Southern, Colorado and UCLA?

It doesn't work that way. The metrics made Oregon a 12 seed based on their entire body of work.

I don't know why you're complaining though, you beat the weakest 5 seed, then got to play a 13 to advance to the S16. So it worked out.

Typing during Houston/OSU.

Purdue seems like a much harder game.
That wasn't the case on selection Sunday. Purdue looked like....well they looked like a typical Purdue team up until these first two games.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT