ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 4 Thread***

Yeah, this might be the least exciting tournament in a long time. It's a lot more chalk than I thought we would see.

Tells me that the selection committee did a good job with seeding and placements.

You misspelled hero
He spelled it right. Tyler Herro plays for UK, so we are required to spell it with two r's for the season.

We don't talk about it, we just do it.

He did, however, say that UK won "last night". Technically it was an afternoon game. But hey, he did get drunk .

Gonna be a good day of basketball. Good luck everybody!!! #BestTimeOfTheYear #MarchMadness

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Oh man I just killed so hilly cheesesteak omelette and hashbrowns perfect for my hangover!

Hoops time now!

Reactions: Scotty00
Yeah, this might be the least exciting tournament in a long time. It's a lot more chalk than I thought we would see.

Tells me that the selection committee did a good job with seeding and placements.

It’s just gonna make for a fantastic second weekend, which is what I’d prefer.

I think we all knew the bubble was super weak this year. Combine that with about 12 teams that were good enough to be 2 or 3 seeds, had the making of a tournament that was a lot of chalk.

Nope it’s spelled right

He spelled it right. Tyler Herro plays for UK, so we are required to spell it with two r's for the season.

We don't talk about it, we just do it.

He did, however, say that UK won "last night". Technically it was an afternoon game. But hey, he did get drunk .

I think that went above you head a little!

That was the joke, I was just giving you shit.

Vols coming out strong, but need to be smart. They have a bad tendency to abandon the paint if they hit a few 3s, and just start jacking up shots. That’s how we lose. We’re an inside out team when we play our best ball.

We just need to keep it under 10 by half. 6 to 8 would be ideal.

Good luck!

You mean being in that “winner” of a conference isn’t going to get you past the 2nd round?

Well, at least you got a little trash talk in while you could.

Holy shit, this team is unwatchable.

This isn’t a good match up for Iowa at all. Tennessee rolling!

I think we're about 2 minutes from seen Fran go on a tirade .

That guy should never be allowed to possess a weapon. He fits the profile of a guy that could go on a rampage at any moment.

Good luck!

You mean being in that “winner” of a conference isn’t going to get you past the 2nd round?

Well, at least you got a little trash talk in while you could.

Holy shit, this team is unwatchable.

We are not even close to the best team in the BIG. Lol

I think we're about 2 minutes from seen Fran go on a tirade .

That guy should never be allowed to possess a weapon. He fits the profile of a guy that could go on a rampage at any moment.

QtkftTP.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT