ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 4 Thread***

Death. Taxes. Pussies blaming refs.
D2diD0kXQAAL3_x.jpg

Reactions: hawkit3113

He is still holding his arm as RJ is scoring. Wow
Duke won, get over it. Dude slung his arm back to block out, their arms got tangled. I thought we were crying about Barrett pushing off. Now we found something else to bitch about.

How many times did Tacko hold down the defender on his offensive rebounds and didn't get called for a single one of them?

Reactions: sgrooms
Idgaf anymore. Write a strongly worded letter to the NCAA, maybe your local Congressman. Shit send a letter to Mueller maybe we can get an investigation opened. UCF had to many miscues to win the game.
Oh shit I thought this was a basketball board where we discussed basketball.

Duke won, get over it. Dude slung his arm back to block out, their arms got tangled. I thought we were crying about Barrett pushing off. Now we found something else to bitch about.

How many times did Tacko hold down the defender on his offensive rebounds and didn't get called for a single one of them?

This. I saw it quite a few times early on live, but on that shot clock replay my wife actually pointed it out.

At least you understand it was a hook and hold

Unreal how the top teams of the "two best conferences" are struggling so badly to mid major and mid tier teams from other leagues.

I hope you all learned something today

Nothing gets the lawnmowers into orbit quite like Duke winning a game improbably that they tried losing.

Because of the refs. Towards the end it was like he was playing with his hands behind his back.
You god damn Iowa fans kill me...Bitching about the officiating in a game you weren't involved. Didn't you mutherfvckers get enough this morning?

BTW---Tacko is very undisciplined. He could have been called for about 10 fouls. Especially the one where he mauled Zion. Wanna talk about that no call?

You god damn Iowa fans kill me...Bitching about the officiating in a game you weren't involved. Didn't you mutherfvckers get enough this morning?

BTW---Tacko is very undisciplined. He could have been called for about 10 fouls. Especially the one where he mauled Zion. Wanna talk about that no call?

Why are you even posting? Go find the NIT thread, lol

Unreal how the top teams of the "two best conferences" are struggling so badly to mid major and mid tier teams from other leagues.

I hope you all learned something today
Not really....Its the NCAAT man. This is what "it" does. I mean fvck....UK was in trouble vs Wofford, and could have lost...UNC trailed at the half...So did UVA. Duke was in deep doo-doo. MSU was in a battle with Bradley. So its not just top teams from two conferences---Its been teams from the Big 10, ACC and the SEC. Its what the NCAAT does. Teases you every year......Greatest fvcking show on earth.

ADVERTISEMENT