ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Declaration Thread

Off topic a bit, but still related since it's the NBA. Just look at the past week for Steph Curry. Goodness. He's made 10+ 3-pointers in 4 of his last 5 games. Greatest shooter of all-time.

Yeah, what he’s doing is becoming hard to grasp. Starting to be like some of Gretzky’s stats. Dude has 4 games of 10+ threes in the last 10 days, no other player in NBA history has more than 5 in their career.

And even more impressive, he ain’t no spot up shooter. If you watch the Warriors, defenses are doubling and trapping him to get the ball out of his hands. He just crosses over people and then shoots from 35 off the bounce. It’s just stupid.

Dude is 72-143 from three in April. I mean...come on man. That’s unfathomable.

Carlik gone too. Wish him and dj would have said a little sooner so we could have went after more big time transfers who were looking to come in an start, which was murky when they were both 50/50 til last week.

Oh well good luck carlik. Proud that I got you play for my team. All class. Go make that $$$$. You to DJ good luck young fella.

Great defender? UCLA attacked him.
They didn't go after any of the other players they went after Wagner

Dickinson clogged the paint hurt but even then Wagner couldn't create at all for himself

Not a Lottery Pick. Hopefully he is receiving good info and not reading these mock drafts .
There are some things to build on. But way too much talent out there for the NBA to waste a lottery pick on a player who won't ever be an All Star level player

Like you said... But it is at best he is a serviceable role player.

Wagner should declare for the draft but not hire an agent
Ouch

I would wager good money that Kai Jones would have been a lotto pick had he chose FSU over Texas. Probably top 10 to be honest.

Reactions: Villian07
Great defender? UCLA attacked him.
They didn't go after any of the other players they went after Wagner

Dickinson clogged the paint hurt but even then Wagner couldn't create at all for himself

Not a Lottery Pick. Hopefully he is receiving good info and not reading these mock drafts .
There are some things to build on. But way too much talent out there for the NBA to waste a lottery pick on a player who won't ever be an All Star level player

Like you said... But it is at best he is a serviceable role player.

Wagner should declare for the draft but not hire an agent
200w.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT