ADVERTISEMENT

The Officially Unofficial Scotty vs. Della Thread

Not trying to read four pages to understand the topic here. Can someone cliff note me? What’s the story behind @Scotty00 and @della ? #swornenemies?
Over the last couple of seasons they’ve just had this contentious, adversarial exchange over various things. Not sure what started it but I promise you it’s worth the search to catch up! jumpingsmile It’s had some hilarious jabs and they even got threatened by our mod to lock other threads over it. That’s why Ive tried to relocate it all into one place. They just picked up again in the Tennessee Fans thread . . . looked like it was time to blow the dust off this thread again to corral it before we lose it all together by getting threads locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Over the last couple of seasons they’ve just had this contentious, adversarial exchange over various things. Not sure what started it but I promise you it’s worth the search to catch up! jumpingsmile It’s had some hilarious jabs and they even got threatened by our mod to lock other threads over it. That’s why Ive tried to relocate it all into one place. They just picked up again in the Tennessee Fans thread . . . looked like it was time to blow the dust off this thread again to corral it before we lose it all together by getting threads locked.
Would you not agree that thread is hers, UT thread, just saying. The rest of it is just entertainment to me. 👍
Edit: She did not start the thread, had to say that before she tells me such. 🤣

We’re getting closer to the start of the season @Scotty00 & @della !

You all ready for the Cats and the Vols showdowns?!
beer-craft.gif

🤣 🤣

Scotty is the only person on this network that could allow Della to emerge as somewhat of a winner.

In all honesty I like Deller but her back handed comments that she threw at other teams got old so I called her out on it and of course she played the “poor little me” victim card and cried and bitched about it. She’s one of those fans that get more enjoyment out of another teams loss (Kentucky, Bama) more than she gets outta her own teams success. It’s so easy to see. Watch how she compares EVERYTHING to Kentucky. Do I take it a little far sometimes? Yes but that’s because she’s about as obsessed with UK as the fake wife guy is.

ADVERTISEMENT