ADVERTISEMENT

The Officially Unofficial Scotty vs. Della Thread

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
After noticing the warning from Kevin to lock other threads where @della and @Scotty00 start throwing haymakers, I thought maybe we could just have a dedicated thread where they could exchange barbs while those that are entertained by their wit can enjoy their craft without fear of it getting locked. One where nobody sees it unless they click on it. I’m always pleasantly surprised by the passion and unique name-calling jumpingsmile and they make some strong points.

play-fight-game.gif

Last edited:
Also, I’m sure two people going at it over and over gets old but that kinda stuff cracks me up. I get tickled at her because you can tell she really gets tore up. I honestly think JC and Della go at it more than me and her. They seem to really have a bad taste for each other.

Also, I’m sure two people going at it over and over gets old but that kinda stuff cracks me up. I get tickled at her because you can tell she really gets tore up. I honestly think JC and Della go at it more than me and her. They seem to really have a bad taste for each other.
They do, but “Deller” and “Scooter” are the OGs.

Reactions: Scotty00
I call her…
LuLu
Sissy
Deller

She calls me…
Daddy
Scooter
Scotty to hotty!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
....always stirring the pot, eh Random?
Yeah, just another example of me doing nothing and someone trying to draw me into a UT/UK fight.

If I had to pick someone to argue with from UK it would be you and not Scotty. You are more intellectually honest than Scotty.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Yeah, just another example of me doing nothing and someone trying to draw me into a UT/UK fight.

If I had to pick someone to argue with from UK it would be you and not Scotty. You are more intellectually honest than Scotty.
Your feelings are hurt aren’t they? I’m as honest as they come and that’s why you don’t like me:)

Your feelings are hurt aren’t they? I’m as honest as they come and that’s why you don’t like me:)
You refuse to admit it when you are wrong. You will either ignore or deflect a contradiction you have made.
Don't feel bad about it, that is just who you are. JC is honest and when pushed he will own up to what he believes. Obviously, it is more fun to argue against someone like JC.

• Haha
Well fine then!

sad face.gif
Sorry, you're pretty intellectually honest too. You are also tough like JC. You'd be a good choice to argue against.

Do you remember the time I was on your side on the CFB board battling bunches of them? I was defending UK in that battle.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
You refuse to admit it when you are wrong. You will either ignore or deflect a contradiction you have made.
Don't feel bad about it, that is just who you are. JC is honest and when pushed he will own up to what he believes. Obviously, it is more fun to argue against someone like JC.
Your problem is that you think everything you say is right so that makes everything anybody else says is wrong in your mind! I ask you, what is it that I need to admit I’m wrong about? Let’s hear it! As far as people deflecting you’re the queen of that.

After noticing the warning from Kevin to lock other threads where @della and @Scotty00 start throwing haymakers, I thought maybe we could just have a dedicated thread where they could exchange barbs while those that are entertained by their wit can enjoy their craft without fear of it getting locked. One where nobody sees it unless they click on it. I’m always pleasantly surprised by the passion and unique name-calling jumpingsmile and they make some strong points.

play-fight-game.gif
BigheartedQuickAmericanwirehair.webp

Your problem is that you think everything you say is right so that makes everything anybody else says is wrong in your mind! I ask you, what is it that I need to admit I’m wrong about? Let’s hear it! As far as people deflecting you’re the queen of that.
Don't most people think what they say is right? Isn't that being honest? I generally support things I say which is an invitation to who I'm talking to to discredit it or show how I'm wrong. You have many times seen me implore you to refute something (prove it wrong or prove what you're saying is right). You generally don't. That is just who you are and there is nothing wrong with it, but it is more fun to debate someone that makes supported claims and acknowledges solid points.

You claiming that "I'm the queen of deflection" is just another in a long line of unsupported claims by you. You don't win a point with noise, you win it with supported claims.

All I'm saying is you are who you are and there is nothing wrong with that. So, i'm not insulting you.

another example of me doing nothing and someone trying to draw me into a UT/UK fight.
FWIW, it’s really more just taking the existing tension and relocating it. I don’t want to see good threads locked nor do I want to see you all discontinue your passion and creativity. Some days you’re all’s back and forth are the hottest thing going.

imporper-couch-moving.gif

Don't most people think what they say is right? Isn't that being honest? I generally support things I say which is an invitation to who I'm talking to to discredit it or show how I'm wrong. You have many times seen me implore you to refute something (prove it wrong or prove what you're saying is right). You generally don't. That is just who you are and there is nothing wrong with it, but it is more fun to debate someone that makes supported claims and acknowledges solid points.

You claiming that "I'm the queen of deflection" is just another in a long line of unsupported claims by you. You don't win a point with noise, you win it with supported claims.

All I'm saying is you are who you are and there is nothing wrong with that. So, i'm not insulting you.
Ok if what most people say is what they believe to be right then why would I admit I’m wrong about something? Going by your words it’s right if I think it’s right? See how stupid that is? Just more horse shit that you spew and sound ridiculous saying. Just because you think something is right LuLu doesn’t make it so. That’s about as dumb as you saying people celebrate a loss in a final four. Like I said, you think you’re right a lot but you just sound ridiculous. Now back to what I was getting at, if you don’t dodge things tell me what it is that I should admit I’m wrong about? Also Cal owns Barnes and UK owns UT! Do you agree with that in the here and now?😂

• Haha
Ok if what most people say is what they believe to be right then why would I admit I’m wrong about something? Going by your words it’s right if I think it’s right? See how stupid that is? Just more horse shit that you spew and sound ridiculous saying. Just because you think something is right LuLu doesn’t make it so. That’s about as dumb as you saying people celebrate a loss in a final four. Like I said, you think you’re right a lot but you just sound ridiculous. Now back to what I was getting at, if you don’t dodge things tell me what it is that I should admit I’m wrong about? Also Cal owns Barnes and UK owns UT! Do you agree with that in the here and now?😂
Because I prove you're wrong and you can't refute the evidence, that is why. It has always been why. I don't see how you can't get that, but it is obvious you are incapable.

If you only make it to the final four do you lose? Why would anyone brag about a loss? That is the most stupid thing you go on about. Especially with me even telling you to brag about your 8 titles if you have to brag. What a dumbass choice of weapons. I just can't deal with the kind of stupid you throw out there.

Cal still has more losses than wins against Barnes, but it is on Par for your course to make that claim.

See why I would prefer to debate with someone of a higher calibre? All I said was that JC is more intellectual honest cause he says what he thinks and will stand behind it.

Now, I have explained it to you, so that is the end of the conversation.

Ok, I think the talk about Final 4s and the accomplishments that they are can be re-convened when/if UT reaches that level in the tournament.

I say this Della because I think you will see a lot of what both Scotty and I have said about Final 4s come to fruition with your fellow UT fans. They will recognize it as the great achievement that it it is. A banner in TBA will be raised to the rafters if they do indeed get that far. I'm not sure, but these things might change your perspective a little bit.

Maybe then it would be a better time to revisit this topic.

Because I prove you're wrong and you can't refute the evidence, that is why. It has always been why. I don't see how you can't get that, but it is obvious you are incapable.

If you only make it to the final four do you lose? Why would anyone brag about a loss? That is the most stupid thing you go on about. Especially with me even telling you to brag about your 8 titles if you have to brag. What a dumbass choice of weapons. I just can't deal with the kind of stupid you throw out there.

Cal still has more losses than wins against Barnes, but it is on Par for your course to make that claim.

See why I would prefer to debate with someone of a higher calibre? All I said was that JC is more intellectual honest cause he says what he thinks and will stand behind it.

Most teams celebrate winning their region in the NCAAT. Hence the FF banners.
Plus out of all the teams you represent your region in the FF.
It's positive and not negative.
Some celebrate Elite 8's, just getting to the reginal final.

Ok, I think the talk about Final 4s and the accomplishments that they are can be re-convened when/if UT reaches that level in the tournament.

I say this Della because I think you will see a lot of what both Scotty and I have said about Final 4s come to fruition with your fellow UT fans. They will recognize it as the great achievement that it it is. A banner in TBA will be raised to the rafters if they do indeed get that far. I'm not sure, but these things might change your perspective a little bit.

I think a title is 10x more impressive than a FF. It makes zero sense to me to brag FF when you have titles to brag about. This is just my opinion and ya'll are welcome to have any opinion you want.

Most teams celebrate winning their region in the NCAAT. Hence the FF banners.
Plus out of all the teams you represent your region in the FF.
It's positive and not negative.
Some celebrate Elite 8's, just getting to the reginal final.
I only celebrate wins, you are welcome to celebrate anything.

I only celebrate wins, you are welcome to celebrate anything.
Thanks, I will and will enjoy it.

A lot of teams have the stuff to celebrate if only their fans would open up. Ours included.
The coaching staff and players are trying.

Oh look everybody the mighty Deller has said that’s the end of the conversation so it must be over!😂 Again, just because you say something doesn’t make it true! Has that not sank in by others telling you how stupid your take is on Final Fours. You can’t (or maybe you can and are) be that dumb to not understand the whole final four thing. For gods sake UT has only gotten close to a final four ONCE in their existence! You wanna talk about talking to somebody of a higher caliber but yet you say the dumb shit you say!😂 I’ll ask again just so it’s on record, what have you proved me wrong about? I’ll wait!!!!

As far as Cal and Barnes goes in the here and now Cal (currant season is what you always go by) has beating Barnes and his best UT team ever twice. This year and the here and now is all that matters right? Isn’t that what you always say Sweetness? If now you don’t wanna go by the here and now I guess I can use UK vs. UT all time and I know you don’t want any of that pie!!!

• Haha

She knows all of this already. She’s so Final 4 starved that she talks crazy trying to downplay them. I feel bad for her. I know lots and lots of UT fans (I live on the Tennessee line and have played softball and golf with several UT fans) and they all think she’s full of shit. That’s coming from her own people😂

@JC for 3 as you can see I didn’t stir the pot or start anything. I told you I didn’t and this bears it out.

Scotty is working himself into a frenzy, but it isn’t about anything I started.

• Haha
If by working into a frenzy you mean laughing and making fun of you then yes, I’m in a frenzy but I noticed yet again you didn’t tell me what you proved me wrong about!
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Haha
You've done really better recently.
Actually, I rarely start anything. Look at the board, no UK threads by me. JC accused me of starting stuff and then Kev threatened me. So, I wanted to set the record straight that it is not me that starts stuff. I have never been one to rub in a win or a loss, I'm a gracious winner or loser.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Actually, I rarely start anything. Look at the board, no UK threads by me. JC accused me of starting stuff and then Kev threatened me. So, I wanted to set the record straight that it is not me that starts stuff. I have never been one to rub in a win or a loss, I'm a gracious winner or loser.
I have noticed your progression. Well done. Truly.
Been trying to do the same and not target anyone specifically so I have an angle.

You shit and fall back in it!😂 Myself along with everybody else has called you out on your back handed comments. JC has told you several times. You honestly believe people don’t see right through you Deller? I honest to god like you but you are so full of shit that your eyes are floating in it! Yea you tell people good game after a win or lose but you still throw shade, especially at UK and Bama! Just own up to the fact that you hate those schools because of years of abuse and you’ll feel better about yourself instead of playing victim all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT