ADVERTISEMENT

The Officially Unofficial Scotty vs. Della Thread

That your husband? Oh and could you show me where I yelled for back up? Go ahead, I’ll wait!!!!
225-2257772_sad-ghost-drawing.png

"Ghost Ghost come quick. della is kicking my ass again. I promise to like everything you say and repost your stuff without showing della's responses. Cross my heart and hope to die"

So what you mean is you can’t show me!😂 This is the Della we all know!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Della just stop! As a friend I’m telling you you’re making yourself look dumb as hell. I’m embarrassed for you!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Dead horse level has been achieved in this argument. After another ut fan joined the fray and the perspectives remained unchanged, that's a clear signal that it's not going to.

That's ok.... there's a lot more other issues to argue about.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Dead horse level has been achieved in this argument. After another ut fan joined the fray and the perspectives remained unchanged, that's a clear signal that it's not going to.

That's ok.... there's a lot more other issues to argue about.
I agree with the dead horse thingie, but I didn't see any UT fan join in the fray.

It’s not the going back and fourth for me I just like the fact that she gets tore up. It’s easy to see in her post.

Celebration would cease the moment we got our ass kicked. Your dumbass would be sad too losing, but miraculously in an undetermined period of time maybe a blue moon, you would all of a sudden jump into celebration. That is dumb.
Don’t forget this thread. Don’t want to see the others get locked.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UT has two S16 in the past 3 years and that is moving up. UT probably has their best team going into 23. UK hasn't sniffed being good in a long time. So, you have UT moving up and UK moving down.

So we've been bad and still beat UT! Thanks😂 Also, I’m sure those sweet 16’s have UT fans with high hopes😂

Welp . . . . looks like it’s time to take this thread out of the mothballs. jumpingsmile

ODSYrJ.gif

@della , @Scotty00

Last edited:
Just going back through this thread has had me cackling this morning! RollLaughI’ve even “unliked” a few just so I could press “like” again!

I wish there was a way to go harvest your all’s exchanges from other threads and put them here for one giant collection. Great stuff!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT