ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2021-2022, Predictions, Thoughts, Etc

I mean the dude won an Oscar. I actually think he was gonna be more impactful after basketball than he was on the game. He was doing huge things for girls sports. And involved in a number of start ups.

Jokic put an end to Markieff Morris last night. NBA officially heating up.

Im really glad Jokic did that. Sure he’s gonna get suspended a couple games, whatever. But Morris gave him a shoulder/forearm to the ribs for no reason at all in a game where the outcome was already decided. If you’re gonna do that you better be ready for some retaliation.

Jokic just let the league know that he’s not gonna be bullied.

Im really glad Jokic did that. Sure he’s gonna get suspended a couple games, whatever. But Morris gave him a shoulder/forearm to the ribs for no reason at all in a game where the outcome was already decided. If you’re gonna do that you better be ready for some retaliation.

Jokic just let the league know that he’s not gonna be bullied.
This 100%

As a hockey player I loved it. And I cheered/laughed when the stretcher came out. F that POS. Deserved every bit of that. Hope Jokic gets the brother next.

Reactions: GE Nole
BTW, my Hawks F-ing suck now. Basically Trae/Collins and then everyone else sucks for the most part. Clint Capela is more likely to air ball a one footer than make it.

This is apparently real lol. The Jokic Brothers are definitely insane. I don't like the move by Jokic though - straight in the back and he's just too good of a player to have his temper. Game as decided last night so who cares but he is sort of a baby - just such a short temper. . I'm a big fan too, so not like I'm anti-Jokic.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This is apparently real lol. The Jokic Brothers are definitely insane. I don't like the move by Jokic though - straight in the back and he's just too good of a player to have his temper. Game as decided last night so who cares but he is sort of a baby - just such a short temper. . I'm a big fan too, so not like I'm anti-Jokic.

so a dirty player cheap shots you when you are in a vulnerable position and then immediately turns his back to you and you're supposed to just sit there? F that bitch move. Jokic did exactly what he should and anyone with a spine would've done in the same situation.

so a dirty player cheap shots you when you are in a vulnerable position and then immediately turns his back to you and you're supposed to just sit there? F that bitch move. Jokic did exactly what he should and anyone with a spine would've done in the same situation.

I get it I don't necessarily blame him, but now the Nuggets won't have their best player for a few games. He has no control in those situations. He gives frustration fouls all the time too and then has to sit and he's just too good to do those things . Got ejected from a playoff game doing it last year (granted down 3-0). It would annoy the shit out of me as a Nuggets fan.

Other guys on the Nuggets should be doing shit like that in Jokic's defense.

I get it I don't necessarily blame him, but now the Nuggets won't have their best player for a few games. He has no control in those situations. He gives frustration fouls all the time too and then has to sit and he's just too good to do those things . Got ejected from a playoff game doing it last year (granted down 3-0). It would annoy the shit out of me as a Nuggets fan.

That's true, can't argue with any of that. But for this one particular play vs that one particular player I think it was well worth it even if he draws a 1 game suspension.

That's true, can't argue with any of that. But for this one particular play vs that one particular player I think it was well worth it even if he draws a 1 game suspension.

I think he will get a couple, but we will see.

BTW, my Hawks F-ing suck now. Basically Trae/Collins and then everyone else sucks for the most part. Clint Capela is more likely to air ball a one footer than make it.

Clint seems to be no where near 100% healthy.

Jokic missing a couple of games in November is well worth the message it sends to his teammates and opposing players. You don’t just bully around the Nuggets. His teammates will step up and perform better because they want to have Jokic’s back.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Clint seems to be no where near 100% healthy.

That's what people keep guessing, but I don't see why a sore achilles should cause a guy to airball 1 foot bunnies all game long.

His poor defense this year? I could see the injury affecting that, but if that's the case then he shouldn't be playing at all. He's not helping us on the court so if he is legit hurt go put on street clothes.

Reactions: GE Nole
Hawks have a lot of assets. I wonder if they would pull trigger on grande trade if they don't get going in the next couple weeks.

Charlotte is a lot of fun this year they push it. Wiz surprising start.

Did not see 18-2 first twenty for Golden St.

If Trae isn’t player of the month I’m gonna riot. They said his game would fall off a cliff with the new rules and all he has done is gone out and shot 4 less FT per game while increasing his scoring and all his shooting percentages across the board.

Not sure how dialed in Sam Amick is but...

He wrote an article that claimed Philly turned down CJ, Little and a 1st rd pick for Ben.

Allegedly Dame wants to play with Ben.

Maybe Philly should have just taken that deal. That Portland 1st rd pick if it were this year would be decent. Apparently Philly wanted more picks.

This opinion is still spot on a month later.

They may make a big trade. I don't have a vision on it right now but they have stock piled good players IMO.

You see anything?

I wouldn't trade anyone until we see how the team does healthy. Been without all our wing players for basically the past 3 weeks. Got Reddish back last week and now need Bogi and Hunter to come back. Okongwu is supposed to be back this week. Have to see how they do healthy before I hit the panic button on a trade.

If they do make a trade it's going to be a consolidation trade for a star player and I don't see any of those available who would fit with the Hawks.

One thing I do see that bothers me is a general lack of effort and toughness from the team. Got exposed and completely out worked by Houston the other night. Watching a guy like David Nwaba destroy our team just as a result of trying harder than our players was eye opening and disgusting to see.

We have too many soft AF players who are skilled, but bitches. Guys like Kevin Huerter and Bogi. Couple of guys who are always the last to dive for a loose ball and would rather stand around in the lane looking at each other as opposed to running out to contest 3 pt shooters.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
ADVERTISEMENT