ADVERTISEMENT

***National Title Game Thread***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Game was over at the half. Homey don't play that! Have been watching an In Living Color Marathon on Fusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhmossy
How long til Nova hits another 3 to stab Michigan in the heart yet again.

HJfk58T.gif

To be honest, you did all tournament except against A&M.

Your defense carried you against relatively weak competition.

Villanova makes you pay for playing poorly though.

Cant argue we played like trash and a good team made us pay

Villanova is absolutely unreal. And IF Brunson decides to come back....they are EASILY pre-season #1.

You should have lost to Houston and would have probably lost to any top team if you faced them. You were the third best team in the 5th best conference for God sakes.

How many teams did the ACC put in the final four? Also UNC got raped by a team we raped. Also we don’t cheat unlike UNC

How many teams did the ACC put in the final four? Also UNC got raped by a team we raped. Also we don’t cheat unlike UNC
That is seriously your rebuttal? The transitive property? We beat the living crap out of your team this year for heaven's sake. Did you forget?

That is seriously your rebuttal? The transitive property? We beat the living crap out of your team this year for heaven's sake. Did you forget?

And then lost by about 30 to a team we dogwalked. You guys regressed and we got better.

And then lost by about 30 to a team we dogwalked. You guys regressed and we got better.
If that is how you feel basketball works, then I am really sad for you. Regressed... Lol. "Okay". I bet you think Virginia regressed also.

Yeah at home in December after we flew back from Maui we would’ve raped you worse than A&M raped you but of course we didn’t get the chance because A&M violated you before we got the chance

Yeah at home in December after we flew back from Maui we would’ve raped you worse than A&M raped you but of course we didn’t get the chance because A&M violated you before we got the chance
Not sure if serious. Might wanna stick to your sub 5 seeds. You saw what happens when you play with the big boys tonight.

I love that Villanova plays to win. They definitely are always in attack mode

Agree and they're in attack mode all the time. At some point you get a tiny window to make so noise but Nova slams that window shut in a heartbeat. It's impressive to watch. DiVincenzo has 31 points off the bench for god sakes....that is just effing ridiculous and I mean that in the best way possible.

UNC couldn’t even make it past the first weekend despite the fact they have to cheat

At least this isn't one of those years where I think "if only my team hadn't choked, we could have beat the champs."

Reactions: jhmossy
I’m just glad our program has some integrity our players actually go to class and we didn’t lose to a 16 seed by 20 as a 1 seed

ADVERTISEMENT