ADVERTISEMENT

***National Title Game Thread***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Should have been a bucket for UM (ball had already hit the backboard). 5 point swing.

Villanova's defense the last 7-10 minutes of the half was absolutely unreal.

Reminded me of our defense in 2013.

Nova got a lot of calls to get them in the bonus when they were struggling offensively. Plus Michigan went very called.

Should have been a bucket for UM (ball had already hit the backboard). 5 point swing.

How do these announcers miss the obvious goaltending?

Learn the rules.

In NCAA basketball, WNBA and NBA basketball, goaltending is also called if the ball has already touched the backboard while being above the height of the rim in its flight, regardless of whether it being in an upward or downward flight or whether it is directly above the rim.

Was below the rim. That is why they don't care about your "obvious goaltend".

Michigan is playing really good defensively. It just sucks that the terrible shooting team decided to show up again.

Should have put Robinson back out there with 2. Need someone to space the floor.

Learn the rules.

In NCAA basketball, WNBA and NBA basketball, goaltending is also called if the ball has already touched the backboard while being above the height of the rim in its flight, regardless of whether it being in an upward or downward flight or whether it is directly above the rim.

Was below the rim. That is why they don't care about your "obvious goaltend".
well fvck

Did I see that right that Villanova has 3 starters who have redshirted a year while there? They may be onto something if that’s the case.
Their roster is kind of built like uncs with a mix of 25 to 150 ranked recruits.

Did I see that right that Villanova has 3 starters who have redshirted a year while there? They may be onto something if that’s the case.

Yeah pretty sure. Bennett does the same thing. Working out a little better for Wright right now though.

Donte DiVicenzo is going all Luke Hancock on Michigan.

This shoulda been UNC in Michigan's spot. *Sigh*. We woulda took it to Nova.

This shoulda been UNC in Michigan's spot. *Sigh*. We woulda took it to Nova.

Yjrsp1J.gif

Refs set an awful tone in the first half and now you have everyone and their mother on the court flopping around like it's a soccer game.

ADVERTISEMENT