ADVERTISEMENT

***National Title Game Thread***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Refs set an awful tone in the first half and now you have everyone and their mother on the court flopping around like it's a soccer game.
When Villanova was down they very clearly went to a strategy of drawing contact to try and draw fouls to get to the line and try and offset their 3pt game not falling. They have continued that strategy while also firing up from 3. Michigan has to back off to avoid the defensive fouls they are drawing and it's giving Nova space to operate now.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Did they call that a hook or on Brunson? I know they called the other one on Brunson. What was this one?

Villanova is good but Brunson is a straight up bitch. Not a fan of his playing style after today

Reactions: dukecorey
He's picked up silly fouls because of provocation. That's being mentally soft.

So this isn’t a joke? You actually think that you can determine whether or not somebody is mentally weak based on watching a couple of minutes of basketball on the television?

Brunson has 4 fouls. Is he mentally weak?

So this isn’t a joke? You actually think that you can determine whether or not somebody is mentally weak based on watching a couple of minutes of basketball on the television?

Wagner picked up silly fouls. He may not be mentally weak all the time. But he has been in this game.

Villanova is good but Brunson is a straight up bitch. Not a fan of his playing style after today

I don’t think I’ve seen him this animated in his three years so far. Very unusual. Usually pretty steady but his last college game might be getting to him.

Don't think he is weak. He is pretty annoying in a way I had never noticed before though.

Villanova about to join UNC 2009 in blowing out all tourney opponents by double digits.

I don’t think I’ve seen him this animated in his three years so far. Very unusual. Usually pretty steady but his last college game might be getting to him.

I agree. I've always been a fan but can't get with his antics in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT