ADVERTISEMENT

***National Title Game Thread***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Still amazed at how good Nova is. Best team since 06/07 Florida?
No way. 2018 Villanova is really good but would you really pick them against 2012 or 2015 Kentucky? 2009 North Carolina? 2008 Kansas? Even 2015 Duke? Those were really really good teams of this era. Villanova could be up there but I haven’t even heard anybody try to present an argument that they’re 1 of the greats of this era. Not yet atleast.

No way. 2018 Villanova is really good but would you really pick them against 2012 or 2015 Kentucky? 2009 North Carolina? 2008 Kansas? Even 2015 Duke? Those were really really good teams of this era. Villanova could be up there but I haven’t even heard anybody try to present an argument that they’re 1 of the greats of this era. Not yet atleast.

I wouldn’t even pick them against 2015 Wisconsin. Shit we beat them last year. Pretty much the same team.

Too bad your dad didn’t live long enough to see the UMBC loss
Please put down the bottle and also the computer, you’re embarrassing yourself and also your fan base (if that’s even possible). Congrats on the run your team just made. A final four and a national championship game appearance is nothing to be ashamed of, but thanks for solidifying the knowledge I have of UofM fans...

I'm not going to read all 9 pages to catch up, but congrats Villanova and very nice season Michigan. These two teams are very deserving to be where they are. Only one starting senior between the two teams, so I would imagine both will be expecting top 10 status next year.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Yeah not my finest moment. Very sure I’m gonna get banned nice talking to you all this past season

It speaks volumes about you that you wouldn’t even attempt to apologize before the inevitable ban occurs.

Reactions: willrocks4
Yeah not my finest moment. Very sure I’m gonna get banned nice talking to you all this past season
^ Why you should never drink and post. Always heard that anything a drunk says is what he would like to say while sober, except he don't have the courage.

Reactions: jacobKilla
Please quit trying to defend MSU over that your school is an absolute disgrace your players and your employees rapists and your coaches complicit in it all.
Accusations=100% guilty. Got it

2015 Wisconsin was also a great team. Really should have beaten Duke for the title.

Glad to see that piece of human excrement @MGO1668 was banned. He"ll have to find something else to do in his mom's basement now.

Reactions: MGC_07
Wow. I am glad I missed that horrible display of shameful ignorance. I have drunk posted plenty of times on this board during bad games. I usually just stick to trashing 18-22 year olds who don't read my messages. If I resort to letting a game effect my decency towards people to the point of mocking them for losing a loved one, just hand me a gun and I will swallow a bullet because it would obviously mean that I had a pathetic life anyways.

But...... Congrats Nova! Sorry to the Michigan fans who aren't worthless trash. Was rooting for them. Hardly though, I stopped watching 3 minutes after I started watching.

ADVERTISEMENT