ADVERTISEMENT

***National Title Game Thread***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Congrats Nova pretty sure no one was capable of beating you in this tournament

Villanova didn't lose a game when they had a full roster according to Evan Daniels.

I’d rather watch the UMBC game. That one was a hoot, and one for the record books.

At least we lost to a tournament team. You guys were watching because you had no choice.

I’m just glad our program has some integrity our players actually go to class and we didn’t lose to a 16 seed by 20 as a 1 seed

Our players go to class too.

Can't lose by 20 as a 1 seed when you can't earn a 1 seed.

Congrats to Villanova and the 2 or 3 fans on this board. This Nova team is no f**king joke. If feels like if you are playing a close game with them, it's almost like they are playing possum. The second you think you have a chance, they rip your heart out in eat it in front of you. Just an impressive team and program Jay Wright has put together. Once again, congrats to Villanova on their 2nd title in the last 3 years. Helluva run.

Reactions: gldendog
You were the first team to lose to a 16 as a one seed. Your sad retorts/deflections hold no bearing anymore.

We've gone further in the tournament than you have recently

Crazy to think If these guys minus Bridges return next season, and go back to back, than they have more championships than Kansas and tied with Uconn- top 10 bball program of all- time?

As I predicted, an average or below average performance by Nova is still enough to blow out Michigan.

So much for proving they belonged...

Can't take this Michigan fan serious. Michigan had their own academic fraud scandal. It had the same result as UNCs.

"The University of Michigan case revealed a psychology professor taught 251 independent studies courses over three years. Again, athletic staff and administrators were involved in the scheduling of athletes in these independent study courses."

Crazy to think If these guys minus Bridges return next season, and go back to back, than they have more championships than Kansas and tied with Uconn- top 10 bball program of all- time?

There is almost zero chance Brunson returns. Spellman will be gone too.

They would’ve beaten anyone in the ACC by about 40
tumblr_m00pxcjRMq1qa9hcko1_500.gif

WVU gave them their toughest test of the tourney.

Moral Victory!!!

Seriously though. I went back and forth with the Nova trolls again this year, but gotta give credit where it's due... by far the best team in the country.

They have a little mini dynasty going on now.

This is what happens when UM has to play a team better than a 6 seeded Houston.

Only joking, but damn that route was easy

UNC is the biggest disgrace in college sports we may not have won but we aren’t a classes win at all costs university

Hats off to Nova. All tourney long that offensive firepower was just unreal. It seems like they can always find one that can fill it up, even when most are off.

Their runs were almost GS-esque in that if you don’t stop the bleeding you’re dead before you realize it, and it happens so quick.

ADVERTISEMENT