ADVERTISEMENT

***National Championship Game Thread***

Holy shit!!!! What happened??? I bet $500 on KU to win, they get down 15 so I leave because I’m pissed, I walk back in and get my phone and have 20 text saying UNc has choked away their lead and KU has made the biggest come back in championship game history…..what happened????? Either way, congrats Jayhawks and thank you!!!!! #GimmieMyMoney

Last edited:
Exactly and it happens all the time, but is rarely called an intentional in that situation.
I rarely see it happen, TBH....Fouling BEFORE the ball is inbounded? On a player not making a move to receive a pass? I cannot recall seeing that happen much at all.

Holy shit!!!! What happened??? I bet $500 on KU to win, the get down 15 so I leave because I’m pissed, I walk back in and get my phone and have 20 text saying UNc has choked away their lead and KU has made the biggest come back in championship game history…..what happened????? Either way, congrats Jayhawks and thank you!!!!! #GimmieMyMoney
Well I had money on KU -4 so they raw dogged me right in the butthole.

Feels good, man. Many of the gutless fans at Phog.net had given up before halftime and were ready to fire Self. They don't deserve this.
Kansas doesn't deserve it either, but the NCAA will get to that............just too bad they chose to be chicken sh*** and wait until after it was too late to keep you from winning another title. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Perpetual Burn555
Probably got lost in the shuffle because I said it before it was officially over, but congrats KU fans.

This hurts but I’m still good with the season. Hubert turned them into a much better team and I am looking forward to seeing what he can build. He also took out k on his final game at Cameron and took him out of his career. This doesn’t sour that.
Great season for Carolina. Rough ending, but at least you know the program's in good hands.

Holy shit!!!! What happened??? I bet $500 on KU to win, the get down 15 so I leave because I’m pissed, I walk back in and get my phone and have 20 text saying UNc has choked away their lead and KU has made the biggest come back in championship game history…..what happened????? Either way, congrats Jayhawks and thank you!!!!! #GimmieMyMoney
Long story short, the guards shot us out of it and Remy hit some 3s. Also they sped UNC up.

Reactions: Scotty00
Lol just realized that. All the UNC +4 bettors are breathing a sigh of relief after that epic collapse........
Dumbass that stepped out of bounds gonna get a visit from me.
giphy.gif

Long story short, the guards shot us out of it and Remy hit some 3s. Also they sped UNC up.
This sums it up....KU made the game fast, turned UNC over, and Love forced some of the worst shots I have ever witnessed...

Manek only getting 8 shots is damn near criminal....

As said at half-----Only way UNC was gonna lose is if they turned it over, and let KU speed them up.

Both happened.

Big mistake IMO was Hubert not going to Manek more----even Bacot. I get it with Davis/Love. But at some point man, you gotta take the keys away...

Seriously, Agbaji must have been point shaving at the FT line tonight.

Strange strange game and ending. I got screwed on the 2nd half Over too with that ending.
What did you need for the over? Would 1 or 2 free throws have done the trick?

Congrats KU dudes..

You are now tied with UConn...... 😁

They did stop looking for Manek which does suck because he seemed to be the only of the 3 outside on tonight. We could have survived with one off but not both RJ and Love.

maybe you missed him twice getting smacked in the head.

neither play was dirty or a foul. Stuff just happens.
He still made three 3s in the first half... then hardly any looks in the second half.

Although I think they wanted him to take the last shot but he fell.

Bummer Bacot got hurt too. Sh*t happens.

But Kansas was truly the better team.

If we get that rebound McCormack missed, I think we win. Sucks. So close.

Very doubtful.....SHould they? Yeah, probably. But the NCAA ain't taking another title away.
They wouldn't have a reason to take a natty away anyway. They aren't being investigated for anything that happened or anyone that played for them this year.

Reactions: KisteK
Kansas beat themselves in the first half...

Once they got it together they dominated Carolina like many fans expected...

Made for a great game tho.
I think they missed at least 8-9 layups in the first half. Looked like Wilson, Braun etc couldn't handle the moment. But I knew they'd turn up the intensity in the 2nd and at least make a game of it.

Not sure what Self told them at halftime vs Miami and tonight, but he needs to write that shit down and recite it every time they fall behind at half.

Of???????????

IU actually won a game in the NCAAT.

How many did Iowa win?
Lol I love that your default defense mechanism is to blast Iowa any chance you get, even though we were talking about UNC getting by on hero ball chucking.

It's okay though. I don't take much of your hatred at face value anymore because you have my sympathy......... ;)

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT