ADVERTISEMENT

***National Championship Game Thread***

IaJl.gif

Dude has been great----but my goodness. A contested 25-footer, with that much time left?

Wow.

Bacot getting whistles is hilarious. Dude shoves guys around and throws his body all over. He should have 15 fouls right now.

This is probably too dumb to respond to but why not. They have let both guys push and shove each other all game but your guy has given as good as he has received.

Can't believe Love just did that. Down 3 he takes his time going down court and does that stupid shot.

Yeah, bad Love showed up at the worst time. And Manek no showing in the second half killed us. The pressure kind of got to them a little when Kansas made their run though. Kansas just made plays late though. Thought UNC had their chances and just couldn't get much against KU's D.

UNC won the physical battle in the first half and Kansas did in the second. Well deserved though from a great team.

If I'm KU, I foul before the ball is inbounded, but make sure you do so making a play on a guy attempting to receive a pass....otherwise, its intentional...

ADVERTISEMENT