ADVERTISEMENT

MSU’s Hauser waiver denied

Izzo believes the NCAA should be consistent in their rulings because the rules should be the same for every team/player. However, the NCAA doesn’t operate this way so Izzo has made that the point of him leaving the board and has questioned the reasoning behind the decision. Anything else you mentioned is just pure gaslighting. But supposively I’m being trolled by a short/fat guy who got ran off...

Izzo only believed this now because it would benefit him. He’s been on those boards for a while now but only threw a fit when his boy couldn’ t get eligible. I haven’t heard him speak up in the past.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Izzo only believed this now because it would benefit him. He’s been on those boards for a while now but only threw a fit when his boy couldn’ t get eligible. I haven’t heard him speak up in the past.
Are you joking? Izzo has talked about the NCAA and their being randomly selective in making decisions many of times. He’s believed it forever and has said as much...

How hard is it to understand that even though Izzo doesn't agree with the transfer rules... they're still the rules. If he didn't petition for Hauser critics would be saying he didn't go to bat for his player.

But yet he believes that kids should have to sit a year if they transfer? Except in this case? Yea, not buying it.

Why hadn’t he quit the board before now?
Yes, he does. You do realize if kids don’t have to sit out they can then decide to transfer as many times as they want. Do you really want to see kids playing for four different teams in amateur athletics? Damn, you folks are an odd bunch...

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
Yes, he does. You do realize if kids don’t have to sit out they can then decide to transfer as many times as they want. Do you really want to see kids playing for four different teams in amateur athletics? Damn, you folks are an odd bunch...

It appears he only believes that when it’s a transfer to another school. Talk about an odd bunch...

I'm a Spartan. IMHO, the NCAA denied Hauser precisely to show Tom Izzo that he's not bigger than them. His criticism of the transfer rules (or lack thereof) annoyed them, so they taught him a lesson. No one be bigger than us.

There's probably a few over there that will never not hold the Nasser debacle against anything Spartan as well.

The NCAA is feckless and opaque. They are the managerial elites....and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Izzo remains the biggest crybaby in college basketball. I may be a Michigan fan but I know how to recognize that because the Michigan football fan base is the biggest crybaby fan base in the sport.

Reactions: jhmossy
This thread is full of a lot of Izzo haters. Wow. Did not think this was such a big deal. The NCAA is stupid when it comes to who gets granted eligibility and who doesn’t. Izzo’s was upset about that. Move on.

This thread is full of a lot of Izzo haters. Wow. Did not think this was such a big deal. The NCAA is stupid when it comes to who gets granted eligibility and who doesn’t. Izzo’s was upset about that. Move on.

Do you think Izzo thinks letting Hauser play teaches him a bad lesson? I never thought you one to shy away from an easy question.

ADVERTISEMENT