ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou

I took them getting two points against a bad Mississippi team, never again.....😩

Mississippi may not be bad, but they aren’t good either.

Last edited:
3 ass-kickings by unranked teams (0 for KU).

This is your up year?

Not sure who I’m talking to. They won’t be seen again unless they win a big game.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Mizzou is a tough team to rank. Their resume is very impressive but I'm not sure they are even a top 40 team.
If you've watched their games, you can see that they've escaped some games with a bit of luck. KenPom has them ranked top 10 in that category. I think an argument could be made for 20th - 35th. 10th is too high, but I think given the way the cards fell to this point, it's understandable.

I know our overall winning % in the series. I’m enjoying the past 3 years results because next year won’t be pretty. But hey keep squeaking by Nebraska it makes our win over you look good

I know our overall winning % in the series. I’m enjoying the past 3 years results because next year won’t be pretty. But hey keep squeaking by Nebraska it makes our win over you look good

I don't care what our loss looks like to you. Watching Cuonzo leverage himself into more years pulling in 2 stars that perform 1 year in 4 is oh so hilarious. I'll keep taking the losses in the BR game if it means you keep that bum.

I just assumed that was the % of the day you spend reflecting on the back to back to back ass poundings you’ve received by that bum Cuonzo.
You won by 3 points and terrible officiating. If that's an ass pounding, your ass looks like lurker's gape.

I figured a few key players would choose to come back for Mizzou next year. Not the case or no clue yet?

I figured a few key players would choose to come back for Mizzou next year. Not the case or no clue yet?
Tilmon and Pinson are gone. Between those two leaving and the talent on the rest of their team, it's a huge step back even if Mark and Dru Smith come back, and their recruiting class is god awful.

Reactions: cmore79
Tilmon and Pinson are gone. Between those two leaving and the talent on the rest of their team, it's a huge step back even if Mark and Dru Smith come back, and their recruiting class is god awful.
Is Pinson a pro player? I honestly don’t follow anything Mizzou related outside of score watching?

Is Pinson a pro player? I honestly don’t follow anything Mizzou related outside of score watching?
Not sure if he will cut it in the NBA, but I think he's borderline. Definitely a pro whether he makes it in the NBA or not. Needs to find ways to score more efficiently.

Reactions: cmore79
Back in the 50’s + terrible officiating + we only lost by + look at their recruiting + 3 straight L’s = butt hurt cryin Illini fan with Tiger juice dripping down the back of his legs.
good one

Arky is good, best player was out due to death in family, means nothing unless you have rug burn knees from sucking that Mizzou dick too long like @Jaycg15
Literally couldn't give two shits about your insults, so hurl them away. Just love watching Mizzou fans come to terms with reality.

I’ve never seen a team turn it over 15 times in a single half. How many times a year does that happen?

Reactions: Leak's#1
Mizzou fans...hearing anything about your coach wanting to jump ship on you?

It appears that Pinson is pretty unhappy at Mizzou. Im assuming he is transferring. Any news on who else is leaving (C. Martin to Miami or Minnesota??). Something just seemed off about that team the last half of the season. Chemistry issues?

He screwed up leaving the Conference of Champions
It's what he does. Pulls a rabbit out of his hat at the beginning with some recruits and then leaves the place barren. Imagine what Martin's tenure would look like there if he didnt hire a coach who was the father of their 2 best players to date? But I wont crow too loudly, as they seem to find us easy to beat.

It's what he does. Pulls a rabbit out of his hat at the beginning with some recruits and then leaves the place barren. Imagine what Martin's tenure would look like there if he didnt hire a coach who was the father of their 2 best players to date? But I wont crow too loudly, as they seem to find us easy to beat.
What's funny is that Mizzou fans were debating if Underwood or Cuonzo was a better hire as recently as this winter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT