ADVERTISEMENT

SEC/ACC Challenge

Yeah, but we get a crack at the sky blue ones here in a couple weeks. Need to win that one.
Three things you need to know: They move the ball especially well. They hit 3's very well and finally they get a friendly whistle at home. Have a nice time.

Did you say here as in Rupp? Have you finagled your entire schedule into home games?

Three things you need to know: They move the ball especially well. They hit 3's very well and finally they get a friendly whistle at home. Have a nice time.
We get them on a neutral court, but they also appear to be Jekyll-and-Hyde like the rest of us. After they beat UT, they looked pretty average against GT.

We get them on a neutral court, but they also appear to be Jekyll-and-Hyde like the rest of us. After they beat UT, they looked pretty average against GT.
FSU. GT beat the team whose fanbase mostly disappeared this weekend.

They looked pretty average for the first 25 - 28 minutes then looked really good. Not Sure if it was a Jekyll/Hide thing or just FSU being sandwiched between UT and UConn, making it an easy trap game. Could be both as I don’t know how much to trust them yet. I can say with 100% certainty they are a lot more fun to watch than last year.

FSU. GT beat the team whose fanbase mostly disappeared this weekend.

They looked pretty average for the first 25 - 28 minutes then looked really good. Not Sure if it was a Jekyll/Hide thing or just FSU being sandwiched between UT and UConn, making it an easy trap game. Could be both as I don’t know how much to trust them yet. I can say with 100% certainty they are a lot more fun to watch than last year.
Yeah, I realize after I posted that and put my phone down that I put GT instead of FSU, but I was too lazy to go back and fix it, figured everyone would know what I meant.

We'll see very soon if the heels are for reals.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
giphy.gif
That's right zz, go ahead and get cocky, Thats the only chance we got...

ADVERTISEMENT