ADVERTISEMENT

SEC/ACC Challenge

Don't tell Dellar's, buuut after watching the Vol's the last few games, I'm gunna go ahead and get thee ole broom out of the closet and I'm just going to stand it up next to the one from last year. Just kinda putting it there for no particular reason 🤭

17013053628253446934093407298758-2104699879020920.jpg

Damn….Tar Heels gonna hang 75 points in the first half!😳

Nice dunk by the Connect kid! Maybe UT can make a little run here.

Tennessee looks bad. Rod needs to settle them down at half and come out with a better game plan. Tar Heels rolling!

Don't tell Dellar's, buuut after watching the Vol's the last few games, I'm gunna go ahead and get thee ole broom out of the closet and I'm just going to stand it up next to the one from last year. Just kinda putting it there for no particular reason 🤭

17013053628253446934093407298758-2104699879020920.jpg
It is always sweeter to kick y'all's ass when you're arrogant, Jeff.

LOLOLOL what a complete disgrace the refs were in our game. The 2nd half was so bad it was making me laugh. Wake is trash. Florida is not even exaggerating 20 pts better than that squad. Honestly the game was worse than some of the worst games at Rupp. Complete joke. Lmao yaay for sports betting! Game's going to shit.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I dare a wake fan to come on here and say that game was fairly officiated. What a joke.

Fun half. Tough, physical game. Freaking Scheyer. He is too likeable IMO.

LOLOLOL what a complete disgrace the refs were in our game. The 2nd half was so bad it was making me laugh. Wake is trash. Florida is not even exaggerating 20 pts better than that squad. Honestly the game was worse than some of the worst games at Rupp. Complete joke. Lmao yaay for sports betting! Game's going to shit.
You only had 6 more fouls than Wake.

What was y’all saying about Arkansas not winning this game?😳

All you guys picked duke in the pick em thread, I took Arkansas. That place is ridiculous to play in if you're a high profile team.
Doesn't matter who Arkansas has out injured, they play at another level and frankly, duke isn’t a team that handles physical ball very well. They’re a finesse program.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Georgia might just save the SEC at the 11th hr. 1 point game now.

ADVERTISEMENT