Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Houston

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • UNC

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Auburn

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
Auburn, barring an unusually cold night.

Was in that venue last night for Weezer and Pixies.

Any of the four could win it, I'd have to say UK would be the most surprising.

Reactions: 829305
Any of the four could win it, I'd have to say UK would be the most surprising.
giphy.gif

Reactions: lerario and bignish
Thought UNC would take the region at the start of the tournament, don't see any reason to change that now. Really surprised at how little love they are getting in general.....unless the lack of love is just because there are a lot of people on here that dislike them out of principle, in which case - carry on.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Thought UNC would take the region at the start of the tournament, don't see any reason to change that now. Really surprised at how little love they are getting in general.....unless the lack of love is just because there are a lot of people on here that dislike them out of principle, in which case - carry on.
Fvck unc and the holes they came out of.

UNC cake walk to the Final 4, they"ll destroy Auburn on the glass and UK/Houston won't be able to score enough to keep up with the Heels.

I feel more confident about UNC making the Title game than Duke but if both were to meet, Zion will single handedly win that game for us.

UNC cake walk to the Final 4, they"ll destroy Auburn on the glass and UK/Houston won't be able to score enough to keep up with the Heels.

I feel more confident about UNC making the Title game than Duke but if both were to meet, Zion will single handedly win that game for us.

jinx?

Mays going to destroy us? Haha that unathletic white kid will be getting dunked on by harper and will have 6 tournovers against are sworming d. Auburn by 6

Reactions: Borotiger

If UNC and UK plays in the Elite 8, who will you be rooting for.

I know the answer, just want a duke version of UNCinKY

I really think UNC is playing the best in the whole tourney right now and has the most talented team 1-10. We will have to play perfect to have a chance...

The gold standard

Didn't realize that you became a Kentucky fan. Best get to updating your avatar, maybe look into changing your username.

Calipari tweeted in response: "Uh-oh...."

Dude is back. People freak out over a hard cast because it's always translated to a broken bone, but the people drawing those conclusions have never received that level of care for an injury.

If UNC and UK plays in the Elite 8, who will you be rooting for.

I know the answer, just want a duke version of UNCinKY
@TheDude1 did a poll on the home board. And sadly, though a huge minority, some folks said they would root for. Sick unc. Sick Their proximity to UK fans seemed to be the deciding factor.

I think (fingers crossed) that none of the regular Duke fans on this board would root for unc in any circumstance.

Go Kentucky!

I might have it wrong, but aren't you the one that roots for Duke over UK?If not I apologize.
Yes if they’re playing I’ll root for Dook over UK.
I’ve also showed example after example of UK fans rooting for Louisville over both UNC & Dook.
Why is this so important to you?

Reactions: shun1
Yes if they’re playing I’ll root for Dook over UK.
I’ve also showed example after example of UK fans rooting for Louisville over both UNC & Dook.
Why is this so important to you?
There are far more Kentucky fans that would root for Louisville over Duke or unc than there are Duke fans that would root for unc or unc fans that would root for Duke. But that's because Kentucky fans are not on the same page with each other on who their rival is.

But you are a loser for rooting for Duke over UK as a unc fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgrooms
There are far more Kentucky fans that would root for Louisville over Duke or unc than there are Duke fans that would root for unc or unc fans that would root for Duke. But that's because Kentucky fans are not on the same page with each other on who their rival is.

But you are a loser for rooting for Duke over unc as a unc fan.

I’d never root for Dook over UNC....WTH are you talking about????

@TheDude1 did a poll on the home board. And sadly, though a huge minority, some folks said they would root for. Sick unc. Sick Their proximity to UK fans seemed to be the deciding factor.

I think (fingers crossed) that none of the regular Duke fans on this board would root for unc in any circumstance.

Go Kentucky!

Yeah, as LGD301 said, just about the only Duke fans who said they would cheer for UNC over UK were Duke fans who actually live in Kentucky. Pre-scandal I think it may have been a *bit* more even, especially in Cal's first few years... the whole "At least UNC does it the right way!" thing... but now, it is overwhelmingly UK over UNC for Duke fans.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Yeah, as LGD301 said, just about the only Duke fans who said they would cheer for UNC over UK were Duke fans who actually live in Kentucky. Pre-scandal I think it may have been a *bit* more even, especially in Cal's first few years... the whole "At least UNC does it the right way!" thing... but now, it is overwhelmingly UK over UNC for Duke fans.
As it should be. Duke and UNC can crush Louisville every time they play for all I care

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT