ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Chapel Hill....

Maye with 21 and 10 at half. Ha. He loves to feast on the weak.

Oh, and UK. SmokinSmile
Roy is getting smart as conference season crunch hits. Can't play Maye with the frosh bigs as much. They clog things up and take away Maye's strengths. This UNC team is gonna have to outscore people.

What’s the difference?
George-Costanza-Wink-Laugh.gif

SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your national championship line up right here. Spacing galore and can still rebound.

Reactions: shun1
Amazing how quiet these UNC threads are when Carolina wins by 30.
It was really meant to be a thread to bitch about how Duke can manage to totally shit the bed against garbage opponents. Those garbage opponents lost to ND by 30 and unc by 30 respectively. Pisses me off. Duke gets their first three road games against the bottom feeders of the conference and loses their first two. I don't even feel confident in their chances tonight against an absolutely garbage Pitt team.

It was really meant to be a thread to bitch about how Duke can manage to totally shit the bed against garbage opponents. Those garbage opponents lost to ND by 30 and unc by 30 respectively. Pisses me off. Duke gets their first three road games against the bottom feeders of the conference and loses their first two. I don't even feel confident in their chances tonight against an absolutely garbage Pitt team.

Not trolling and not breaking any ground...but K's gotta start scheduling some more true non-conference challenging road games. Not saying he should go to Phog every year, but schedule a top 50 team in their gym once or twice a year in Nov/Dec. He had one this year with the ACC/B10 challenge, but that's it.

It will undoubtably help him in ACC play.

Eh. K looks at it as that the regular season visits to other places get us prepared for tough environments in the post season. Plus, post season games are rarely in that sort of environment... playing Butler in Indy or playing South Carolina in South Carolina notwithstanding.

And yeah... just seems like teams really do not get "up" for other ACC teams like they do for Duke. We are always their damn Superbowl.

And yeah... just seems like teams really do not get "up" for other ACC teams like they do for Duke. We are always their damn Superbowl.
Haha. You probably believe that. Hopefully, you are just trolling.

I assume he is trolling. If not, he must certainly believe UNC id Duke's superbowl. Never know though. It is thedude. He could be serious I guess.

It is kind of unfair to compare teams like Duke and other ACC teams to UNC regarding how they perform on the road. This year will probably end Roy's streak but what he has done on the road compared to the rest of the conference the last 7 years is pretty absurd.

Reactions: 829305
Not trolling and not breaking any ground...but K's gotta start scheduling some more true non-conference challenging road games. Not saying he should go to Phog every year, but schedule a top 50 team in their gym once or twice a year in Nov/Dec. He had one this year with the ACC/B10 challenge, but that's it.

It will undoubtably help him in ACC play.
He had Michigan State, Florida, and Texas....those seem pretty tough.

He had Michigan State, Florida, and Texas....those seem pretty tough.

Dude he played Mich St in Chicago and Texas/Florida in Oregon. Read what I wrote...non-conference true road games.

Go into someone else's gym and battle them. It's the only way to prepare for ACC road games.

Dude he played Mich St in Chicago and Texas/Florida in Oregon. Read what I wrote...non-conference true road games.

Go into someone else's gym and battle them. It's the only way to prepare for ACC road games.
Busted. You’re right...didn’t read it through. And I agree...after I read it ;)

Reactions: shun1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT