ADVERTISEMENT

Maye Day

Book or movie? And what’s a felling?
Movie.

A felling is when a person tells everyone on a random message board that he has things he doesn't actually have. Things like wives, MLB scouts coming to watch his son play, Dallas Cowboys tattoos...... You know, the basics.

You put the ball on the tee, I hit it.

Movie.

A felling is when a person tells everyone on a random message board that he has things he doesn't actually have. Things like wives, MLB scouts coming to watch his son play, Dallas Cowboys tattoos...... You know, the basics.

You put the ball on the tee, I hit it.
Never seen it. I don’t watch much tv.

I’m good. I’ve got about another 30 min or so to kill.
You going to be OK without me next week? I’ll be in Florida & won’t be on much. Think you’ll survive????

Let me guess, you won’t be watching UNc this coming week/weekend? Funny how you always have a road trip pop up when UNc plays or possibly plays UK!!!Laughing So do they not have TV’s in Florida? Your wife won’t let you watch while y’all are on vacation? You and your million dollar arm son gonna be to wrapped up with MLB scouts to watch the game? Which is it?Laughing

Let me guess, you won’t be watching UNc this coming week/weekend? Funny how you always have a road trip pop up when UNc plays or possibly plays UK!!!Laughing So do they not have TV’s in Florida? Your wife won’t let you watch while y’all are on vacation? You and your million dollar arm son gonna be to wrapped up with MLB scouts to watch the game? Which is it?Laughing
Never said I can’t or won’t watch. I’ll be there in time to watch Friday night. If UNC wins & plays the late game Sunday I won’t be watching.
His high school has a game Sunday night at 6.

You’re not a bad poster so idk why you keep putting yourself in with Sugar Tits! He’s pulling you down to his level and you don’t even see it. I’ll have to give it to my old buddy Cory, at least he stopped jumping in with this clown when he saw he was a little off in the head! You should be more like Cory!
Lol, signed Scotty, assistant to the regional manager of the raftards..Laughing

Lol, signed Scotty, assistant to the regional manager of the raftards..Laughing

I’m sorry but I can’t take any UL people talking shit seriously these days. I’m sure you understand!

Must be the one hanging where that 13 title banner use to be!:)
Just another post in sad group of other trite posts.
giphy.gif

Man alive, if my life ever gets so pathetic that I have to make up having a model wife and a son that has MLB scouts coming to look at him at the age off 10 somebody please just put me out of it! Life has to be horrible when you come to a message board looking for attention!
I do know this----His son is a hell of a baseball player. Like, freakishly good.

I saw a guy from Warren East last year pitch. He was very, very good. Heard he had MLB scouts looking at him. Don’t know his name or grade.

I do know this----His son is a hell of a baseball player. Like, freakishly good.
Thank you. Wish I could’ve been at that tournament & met you. Maybe this summer.
Scotty is taking one thing I said & is totally blowing it out of proportion.
I made a remark last year that he had received some invites to summer camps, with one of them being UK.
Some how that turned into MLB scouts. Kid works hard & im proud of the things he’s accomplished. Hopefully his future stays bright.

Never said I can’t or won’t watch. I’ll be there in time to watch Friday night. If UNC wins & plays the late game Sunday I won’t be watching.
What part of FL are you heading to? I'm looking into Santa Rosa in the fall. Ever been?

JV HS baseball

Actually he plays both Varsity & JV but he’s only in the 8th grade.
Want to tell us about your experiences in the band?
Just goes to show the level of the school and team.

Sorry, I don't play musical instruments. But started at SS as a soph on a 4A baseball team in HS as well as All conference in baseball and basketball Jr and Sr year.

And here they come. Believe it or not, don't care.

Sorry, I don't play musical instruments. But started at SS as a soph on a 4A baseball team in HS as well as All conference in baseball and basketball Jr and Sr year.

Congratulations. Do you want a medal?

What highschool did you attend?

Interesting. Not providing personal info is equivalent to lying now. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Talk about getting to you butt through your elbow.

Proof read your post before you hit send. Also you don't know the difference between the truth and opinions but keep doing you and I'll continue to Laughing

Proof read your post before you hit send. Also you don't know the difference between the truth and opinions but keep doing you and I'll continue to Laughing
Not interested in your games and if you believe me or not

Not at all, just showing I didn't play in the band.
What level is your school Private or 1A
Nuttn' wrong with being in the band. I played football, baseball and basketball at New Albany HS in Indiana. Transferred to Borden, where I played baseball/basketball and ran track; well a few meets. Anyways...a ton of my buddies were in the band. One ended up being our 3rd all-time leading scorer. Most of them were very good athletes. Played multiple sports. I would have joined the band, but my farm work wouldn't allow.

Thank you. Wish I could’ve been at that tournament & met you. Maybe this summer.
Scotty is taking one thing I said & is totally blowing it out of proportion.
I made a remark last year that he had received some invites to summer camps, with one of them being UK.
Some how that turned into MLB scouts. Kid works hard & im proud of the things he’s accomplished. Hopefully his future stays bright.
Yeah, I am working a few of their tournaments---Most notable, their Memorial Day tourney. Let me what tourney's you guys will be in, and we can meet up.

Good luck to your boy. Gonna be a hell of a player.

ADVERTISEMENT