ADVERTISEMENT

Maye Day

No it cannot. Try again. I would think since he is a UNC guy you would have al that info handy. I guess since you made it up, we all know you don't.

If there is one thing I’ve learned about Sugar Tits over the years it’s the fact the he’s more of a UK hater than a UNc fan!

And we won’t stop, how about that?

You would think they never lost a game without some outside interference.

That’s not good enough. He probably thinks Google is lieing.

You’re not a bad poster so idk why you keep putting yourself in with Sugar Tits! He’s pulling you down to his level and you don’t even see it. I’ll have to give it to my old buddy Cory, at least he stopped jumping in with this clown when he saw he was a little off in the head! You should be more like Cory!

If Luke maye played for any other college and hit that shot against any other team he would be a favorite player not on UK.

In all seriousness can you imagine how awesome it would feel to start at your home state university which you’re a huge fan of and end up being such a pivotal piece on a national title team (and beyond). I bet he gets whatever piece he wants on campus and around the state.

With that being said, **** Luke maye and baby blue

Reactions: shun1
Did he really say the major league thing with his kid?

Does that really surprise you??? I’m gonna say he doesn’t even have a son. Watch his video on YouTube, no way any girl is giving that guy some nanner!Laughing

Man alive, if my life ever gets so pathetic that I have to make up having a model wife and a son that has MLB scouts coming to look at him at the age off 10 somebody somebody please just put me out of it! Life has to be horrible when you come to a message board looking for attention!
I’ve never once said my son had MLB scouts watching him.
You make up so much shit about me & act like I’ve said it.
You can use the search function above & you’ll NEVER find one post where I’ve claimed he’s had MLB scouts watching him.

I’ve never once said my son had MLB scouts watching him.
You make up so much shit about me & act like I’ve said it.
You can use the search function above & you’ll NEVER find one post where I’ve claimed he’s had MLB scouts watching him.

Look out, I’ve struck a nerve!!! He’s about to use the caps lock feature and scream at me!!!Laughing

So am I and that fact is you’re without question the worst, most pathetic poster on this board!!
No you’re not because I’ve never said anything about MLB scouts.
I notice you just couldn’t stay away when you saw my thread.

No it cannot. Try again. I would think since he is a UNC guy you would have al that info handy. I guess since you made it up, we all know you don't.
He's a UNC guy man. Those guys don't do their own research, they learned from AFAM that answers are just given, no work is required.

He's not used to actually doing his own research.

Heck, they don't even have to date women, they just grab images off the internet and pass them off as their wives.

The NCAA approves this message.

Reactions: Scotty00
You are obsessed with UNC so much you probably had your lunch money stolen from someone wearing a UNC cap/hoodie. Eyeroll
Hey, just asking for proof of a very definitive statement.

Doesn't seem like there is proof as of yet.

Doesn't bother me at all, but keep deflecting.

I will wait for your proof on your walk on statement which you said Google could answer and did not.
Ok. Keep waiting. How about you not respond to me till I answer your question..... deal?

Ok. Keep waiting. How about you not respond to me till I answer your question..... deal?
Thanks for that.

Just proves that you made it up and is your own little pea brain opinion.

Thanks for the confirmation. Just another lie in a long line of lies you have spewed on here.

Thanks for that.

Just proves that you made it up and is your own little pea brain opinion.

Thanks for the confirmation. Just another lie in a long line of lies you have spewed on here.
Damn, you were supposed to wait. I’m a hell of a drug.

Damn, you were supposed to wait. I’m a hell of a drug.
Another deflection.
And once again, giving your opinion and acting like it is fact.

Man, sad. Post another pic of your fake wife and tell us more about your 10 year old and the MLB scouts. BWaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: Scotty00
Another deflection.
And once again, giving your opinion and acting like it is fact.

Man, sad. Post another pic of your fake wife and tell us more about your 10 year old and the MLB scouts. BWaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My son is 14. You’re a bigger idiot than I thought if you’re listening to scotty.
Two peas in a pod.

My son is 14. You’re a bigger idiot than I thought if you’re listening to scotty.
Two peas in a pod.
Funny how you can never answer a direct question or respond to a statement. Tough keeping up with all your lies huh?

Did Google find that Luke Maye walk on stuff yet for you? Liar.

Funny how you can never answer a direct question or respond to a statement. Tough keeping up with all your lies huh?

Did Google find that Luke Maye walk on stuff yet for you? Liar.
Oh I’m not looking. Actually I’m laughing that it’s bothering you so much.

Bothering me. Shit. I just love repeating over and over what a lieing POS you are and how you keep deflecting over and over.
You need to learn the definition to the word deflecting.
I’m not deflecting, I just don’t care enough to look for your stupid ass.

You need to learn the definition to the word deflecting.
I’m not deflecting, I just don’t care enough to look for your stupid ass.
You need to learn basic English, but that doesn’t change the fact that you made up your statement about Maye.

It’s intervention time! Some of you UNc guys step in and help your brother out. This kid is a damn mess. Laughing
I’m good. I’ve got about another 30 min or so to kill.
You going to be OK without me next week? I’ll be in Florida & won’t be on much. Think you’ll survive????

ADVERTISEMENT