ADVERTISEMENT

Maye Day

9730.jpg

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Its been many a moon since I felt so horrible. The wife was out of town, so I went to the local bar to watch and drink. The waitress who we always cut up with wasn't working, so she sat with us. Everyone yelling, cutting up, watching the game, I was amazed when of all people, she sat next to me. Next thing I know, we are heading to the house, her car was taken by her friend, and as we was walking across the parking lot, her BF pulls up, telling her he wasn't going to work, and made her leave with him.
Yes, I remember that night, worst night in years, so close....

At least y’all have your excuses ready to roll. Lol

Well some might call it an excuse, some might call it the complexity of the offense changes when so much of it went through PJ. And his rebounds certainly help as well.

Our guys may figure it out, then they may not. We're going to need a lot from Herro and KJ. Otherwise we're at the end of the road. If I voice an opinion when/if we lose, it'll be about how our other guys didn't deliver.

Well some might call it an excuse, some might call it the complexity of the offense changes when so much of it went through PJ. And his rebounds certainly help as well.

Our guys may figure it out, then they may not. We're going to need a lot from Herro and KJ. Otherwise we're at the end of the road. If I voice an opinion when/if we lose, it'll be about how our other guys didn't deliver.

That post was in no way directed at sane Cat fans like yourself. You’re a solid poster. I apologize for my need to take shots at the haters. Gonna be a great one if we both make it there. I definitely don’t like the revenge that you guys should have on your minds.

In honor of the greatest walk on in college basketball history.
Thank You Luke Maye!!!!

Who else was nominated? What were the qualifications? Or is this another one of those "Carolina Way" things? You know, made up shyt to UNC fans can feel good about their program.
Google can answer all of those questions for you.

Man alive, if my life ever gets so pathetic that I have to make up having a model wife and a son that has MLB scouts coming to look at him at the age off 10 somebody please just put me out of it! Life has to be horrible when you come to a message board looking for attention!

Last edited:
Man alive, if my life ever gets so pathetic that I have to make up having a model wife and a son that has MLB scouts coming to look at him at the age off 10 somebody somebody please just put me out of it! Life has to be horrible when you come to a message board looking for attention!
Did he really say the major league thing with his kid?

Reactions: Scotty00
OP really doesn't get the concept of "home board."

Yea he does he’s just looking for attention from UK fans. Poor guys ate up with us. See he started this thread trying to flame and then later on when people call him out on it he’ll post a cute little pic that says something about being a king troll or he’ll say he just done it to get a reaction. Either way this is weak and shows he wakes up and goes to bed with UK on his brain! I thinks it’s flattering and cute. Go watch his YouTube video if you want a laugh!!Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT