ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

Stalker...
Only for you my little bowl of thanksgiving pudding!!! All jokes aside, I’m pulling for UT today. Hope they can bring home that 3rd place trophy to hoist up on a mantle in Rods office!!!🏆🌴☀️😎

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
To be fair, Vol fans are complaining about the refs on another site- so I guess they are doing a good job since both sides are not happy?

I was just referring to the travel call on a player who had a guy draped on his back. Followed by a T on Self for rightfully complaining.

I was just referring to the travel call on a player who had a guy draped on his back. Followed by a T on Self for rightfully complaining.
Agreed- but Vol fans rightfully have been complaining about other calls online, like KU fans have been-so again, assuming refs are doing well since both sides think the refs are against them?

Agreed- but Vol fans rightfully have been complaining about other calls online, like KU fans have been-so again, assuming refs are doing well since both sides think the refs are against them?

Think you’re digging for something that isn’t there. I said “nice piece of officiating there.” Didn’t claim that there’s an agenda.

Think you’re digging for something that isn’t there. I said “nice piece of officiating there.” Didn’t claim that there’s an agenda.
Not digging for anything, no biases for either of these teams playing.

Man, KU's role players stepping up so far today...

Clock should stop on a made basket inside 2 minutes, imo. There were about 36-37 secs left when Vescovi made that tying 3, but Dickinson didn't inbound it until the game clock was under 30.

Reactions: KisteK
Purdue and UT were an embarrassment from the line last night.
No surprise, UK was pretty awful against St Joseph's Monday might.

It’s early season bugs that will get worked out.
UT was 70% from the foul line. That may not be desired, but it's not an embarrassment.

Purdue and UT were an embarrassment from the line last night.
No surprise, UK was pretty awful against St Joseph's Monday might.

It’s early season bugs that will get worked out.
Purdue is still at 77.1% on the year. I think some of last night's issues were playing the 2nd game in as many days and playing against Tennessee's D (not sure that bodes well for today :( ).

Although Edey starting 0-6 was stunning. Excluding those 6 misses, he's at 82.4% on the year. Including that 0-6 stretch and he's still at 73.7% for the year.

Too bad UT doesn’t still have Grant Williams. Would be awesome to see him and Dickinson have a flop off😂

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Tenn shot poorly for a supposedly top ten school. 31% from the field and 28% from 3. Geez that’s bad,

That and rebounds doomed us.
Lots of misses = lots of boards. Most of KU's were on the defensive end though. Kansas only had 5 offensive boards (shot 52%) to UT's 9. Rick will be way more pissed about that defense than the rebounding I'm guessing. UK played better D against them than that and UK's D is hot garbage right now.

ADVERTISEMENT