ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

Not how I expected this to play out, but I don't mind seeing Shaka cry.

Marquette hasn’t been nearly as active as last night. Kinda seems like they were saving their energy for the home stretch and are about to take control.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
I wish Purdue would have pushed the ball more later in the half. It's much easier for Marquette to pressure the ball handler when you're crawling up the floor.

Fun game! Marquette is really good. Glad we were able to hang on. What a gauntlet Maui was.

Crazy that we still have non-conference games against Alabama and Arizona.
Really loved our turnout all things considered. Purdue fans were loud all three games

Reactions: boilerzz
Wonder how many made the trip. My nephew had just moved to Hawaii so he was able to go. I was very jealous.
No idea. Didn’t seem full for any of the games and it was a much bigger arena than it usually is (10k versus Lahaina which is like 2,400).

No idea. Didn’t seem full for any of the games and it was a much bigger arena than it usually is (10k versus Lahaina which is like 2,400).
Sounded to me like all the teams in the semis were pretty well represented, even Marquette. Of course there’s no way to tell how many of them were just casual fans with no allegiance to any of the teams. But it got pretty loud when all 4 of the teams went on runs.

Sounded to me like all the teams in the semis were pretty well represented, even Marquette. Of course there’s no way to tell how many of them were just casual fans with no allegiance to any of the teams. But it got pretty loud when all 4 of the teams went on runs.
No doubt. Seemed like a good fan showing by all of the main teams IMO.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Iowa is currently getting their stool pushed up by Okies

@Scotty00 , I think you flustered her. She likes you.
For me to like a poster they either need to be witty or smart, he is neither. As that is true with a lot of posters I'll sometimes settle for just nice., but he misses the mark there too. So, it's one thing to wade into a UK thread, but another to be followed around like a lost puppy that thinks your it's mom.

For me to like a poster they either need to be witty or smart, he is neither. As that is true with a lot of posters I'll sometimes settle for just nice., but he misses the mark there too. So, it's one thing to wade into a UK thread, but another to be followed around like a lost puppy that thinks your it's mom.
giphy.gif

You’ve had a rough week Deller why don’t you take a day or two away from the board! You always seem a little sensitive after a loss. I’ve told you before, this is a message board and it’s a message board that talks about college basketball so people are gonna post and comment but that doesn’t mean they are following you around! Hope you had a great thanksgiving and congrats on the 4th place finish in Maui!🏆

You’ve had a rough week Deller why don’t you take a day or two away from the board! You always seem a little sensitive after a loss. I’ve told you before, this is a message board and it’s a message board that talks about college basketball so people are gonna post and comment but that doesn’t mean they are following you around! Hope you had a great thanksgiving and congrats on the 4th place finish in Maui!🏆
Vols are still top 10 in Kenpom after losing to KU/Pur, so we are OK. I draw more hope in losing to Pur by 4 than I would beating St Joe in OT. My problem with you is you are not funny and get crude when you get mad. That is why I have been avoiding you.

Fun game! Marquette is really good. Glad we were able to hang on. What a gauntlet Maui was.

Crazy that we still have non-conference games against Alabama and Arizona.
You’ll handle Bama fine. Zona though is really good. That will be one hell of a game.

Vols are still top 10 in Kenpom after losing to KU/Pur, so we are OK. I draw more hope in losing to Pur by 4 than I would beating St Joe in OT. My problem with you is you are not funny and get crude when you get mad. That is why I have been avoiding you.
Wrong again sister Christian! I never get mad over message board banter. I’m not sensitive and I can take a joke so I just laugh and go on but you take everything to heart and your feelings get hurt. Crude? No I wouldn’t say I’m crude and I wouldn’t say something to you out of the way and be serious about it. Maybe in a jokingly way but not serious. Maybe I was wrong thinking you could take a joke. You’re on a message board that’s made up of 99.9% males and you throw shots from time to time so I took it you could take a little ribbing and a few jokes but clearly I was wrong.

Reactions: treyforuk
Wrong again sister Christian! I never get mad over message board banter. I’m not sensitive and I can take a joke so I just laugh and go on but you take everything to heart and your feelings get hurt. Crude? No I wouldn’t say I’m crude and I wouldn’t say something to you out of the way and be serious about it. Maybe in a jokingly way but not serious. Maybe I was wrong thinking you could take a joke. You’re on a message board that’s made up of 99.9% males and you throw shots from time to time so I took it you could take a little ribbing and a few jokes but clearly I was wrong.
Clearly you were.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
I'm going to blame this on Little Rascals for letting a girl in the club. They want curtains, tea parties, and manners. Damn you, Little Rascals.
he-man-woman-haters-club-609x372.jpg

You'll need a sign.

Add to notes….

Don’t joke with Della she can’t take it although she likes to dish it out!
Here is another note for you. When someone asks you to leave them alone just do it. No need to carry on.

Here is another note for you. When someone asks you to leave them alone just do it. No need to carry on.
You want me to leave you alone but yet you reply to me. Here’s an idea Lou Lou, grow up if you’re gonna post on a message board. If you can’t take a little joke maybe this isn’t the place for you. Also, there is an ignore button if you’re so bothered by me. Don’t be such a crybaby!
Breaking Bad Crying GIF

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
You want me to leave you alone but yet you reply to me. Here’s an idea Lou Lou, grow up if you’re gonna post on a message board. If you can’t take a little joke maybe this isn’t the place for you. Also, there is an ignore button if you’re so bothered by me. Don’t be such a crybaby!
Breaking Bad Crying GIF
This is what I'm talking about, you just don't know when to shut up. But, if you're going to follow me around thread to thread and just can't help yourself, I'll put you on ignore, but I was hoping to avoid this. You are just one dense poster.

This is what I'm talking about, you just don't know when to shut up. But, if you're going to follow me around thread to thread and just can't help yourself, I'll put you on ignore, but I was hoping to avoid this. You are just one dense poster.
So not only are you a Karen but you’re also a Karen that screams and cry’s for people to shut up. I’ve seen you on YouTube. If you really think people follow you then I’ll say it again, a message board isn’t the place for you nor is anybody gonna “shut up” because you want/tell them to. Again, learn to take a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT