ADVERTISEMENT

***Maui Invitational thread**

Kansas is such a jekyl and Hyde team. They look like the most dominant team in the country at times and then other times you are just left scratching your head

Reactions: KUhawks34
Kansas is such a jekyl and Hyde team. They look like the most dominant team in the country at times and then other times you are just left scratching your head

I swear that McCormack travels every time he makes a move with the ball.

Obi just stared at that bench. That is awesome

EKag8SaW4AIoZpX

Before the shot even went in! Legend

What a shot. Dayton ran it down to 5-6 seconds Kansas should have fouled but it was close

Yeah, I would foul. I would also guard the inbounds on the last play.

How did that Dayton player miss that uncontested lay up on the put back? Yikes. Moment was too big he air balled it from 3 feet

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yep. That’s going to be a difficult juggling act all year. Although he’s definitely improved his shot.
No doubt, he looked comfortable on the line and form looked good. Even if he could get that percentage up to just 50-60% consistently it would make him almost unstoppable.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Man call me a believer in Dayton. I’ve felt all year even after losing to Duke that Kansas is the best team in the country (possibly Louisville). They took it to KU. Super impressed with that team. If they can continue to spread the floor and make almost 50% of their 3’s not many teams will beat them.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
No doubt, he looked comfortable on the line and form looked good. Even if he could get that percentage up to just 50-60% consistently it would make him almost unstoppable.

I'll never feel good about him going to the line.

Believe it or not, I've seen video footage of him draining threes in practice. But I'll shatter my damn TV if he ever throws one up in a game.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
His form has improved big time. At this point it’s just in his head, and he has been frustrated by not seeing results in the games. Maybe today’s FT performance can change that.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Man call me a believer in Dayton. I’ve felt all year even after losing to Duke that Kansas is the best team in the country (possibly Louisville). They took it to KU. Super impressed with that team. If they can continue to spread the floor and make almost 50% of their 3’s not many teams will beat them.

Both teams played like men. Last year, KU would have been buried if an opponent hit 16 threes.

ADVERTISEMENT