ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Few...shots fired @ UNC (others)

Here’s your chance to prove yourself and get outta this whole mess! You say your wife has that tat on her ass and that you’re half black right? Have her bend over with that tat showing with ur face in the pic kissing her ass right beside the tat and post it on here. Here’s your chance Sugar Tits Te’o, don’t mess it up!!!
Actually I’m not out to prove myself to anyone & I’m not in a mess.

And with that your honor, this case is closed!!! GUILTY!!!
Guilty of not caring what you or others think? Hell, I’ll admit that.
It’s very flattering how my puppets turn every thread on the board into a thread about me.
You all let me know if I’m pulling the strings too tight.

Guilty of not caring what you or others think? Hell, I’ll admit that.
It’s very flattering how my puppets turn every thread on the board into a thread about me.
You all let me know if I’m pulling the strings too tight.

That’s the only thing you’ll admit Te’o and we all know that!Laughing

I mean, I kinda had it in the back of my mind uncfan was a liar because the one time I mentioned his avatar pic being hott and him offering up he "knew she was because she was his wife (which I don't think that girl is even the same as this one) and she was in front of their pool or whatever"...

Was because I thought I mean...if he really lives in Kentucky, I don't think they even have any trailers down there with in ground pools and everyone in Kentucky lives in a trailer so.... Something doesn't add up here. *Shrug*

Head back over to THR & trash our players some more.

This here is the beauty of it all!Laughing His own people eating him aliveRollLaugh

Last edited:
I love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the real question.

@TheDude1 : 'I like your avatar'.

@uncfan in ky : 'Thank you'.

And the board can go back to whining about unc cheating and scotty and uncfan can continue their on going towel fight.

Look at you acting like you don’t like it!Laughing Besides I think @kyjeff1 has taken my spot with Sugar Tits. I just toy with the little fake like dude but I think Jeff really hates himLaughing

Reactions: kyjeff1
Nope. Don’t know what “his on people” means.

I kno you’re not trying to be Mr. Grammar police are you because I have seen a lot of post by you using the wrong words Te’o!!! I went back and fixed it for you so go read it again and maybe this time you won’t be to dumb to understand:)

I kno you’re not trying to be Mr. Grammar police are you because I have seen a lot of post by you using the wrong words Te’o!!! I went back and fixed it for you so go read it again and maybe this time you won’t be to dumb to understand:)
The irony of this post.

Self employed & with modern technology, I can take my phone wherever I go. It’s an amazing time to be alive.

Was your video shot on your phone as well? If so you need to update that camera it made you look like a skinny little ***! True story!

ADVERTISEMENT