ADVERTISEMENT

MAN!...

wrbchWolfPack81

Gold Member
May 29, 2011
That Auburn win for NC State just looks more and more impressive. Seen more than a couple of teams that didn’t deserve to be there already fall. I guess we will just keep trying to win more NIT games. I’ve been hearing it’s challenging the NCAA for best tourney this year anyways...

I can honestly say I’ve never watched an NIT game in my life.

What’s it like? I picture stadiums with 3200 people in them and a bunch of guys jacking up contested 3’s all day.

That Auburn win for NC State just looks more and more impressive. Seen more than a couple of teams that didn’t deserve to be there already fall. I guess we will just keep trying to win more NIT games. I’ve been hearing it’s challenging the NCAA for best tourney this year anyways...
Yup, this Auburn win should really improve NC State's numbers. Should get them off the bubble for sure. Laughing

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
I can honestly say I’ve never watched an NIT game in my life.

What’s it like? I picture stadiums with 3200 people in them and a bunch of guys jacking up contested 3’s all day.
It’s just basketball that my team is playing. How would I not watch?

You should’ve been in, bud.

Auburn will get pummelled by UNC. Their "chuck and pray" style doesn't work against the ACC. Lost by 30 to Clemson in last year's tourney, then went 0-2 vs the ACC this year. Soon to be 0-3.

Auburn will get pummelled by UNC. Their "chuck and pray" style doesn't work against the ACC. Lost by 30 to Clemson in last year's tourney, then went 0-2 vs the ACC this year. Soon to be 0-3.

Lol, because one game last year with totally different players means something the next.

Yeah, we may get blown out, but not because of some stupid comparison from last year.

If that’s the case, then FSU will suck at football forever as long as Willie T is there because he is an absolute disaster as a head coach....

Last edited:

Auburn was down 3 of its players last years verses Clemson.

Reactions: TeganInBama
Did you save your ticket stub from the NIT?
Playing in the NIT in itself was absurd for UK, but what was so absolutely ridiculous was we played AT Robert Morris Laughing They didnt know wtf to do when BBN descended. That feels like it belongs on a Trivial Pursuit card.

But they had them all February 24 in Lexington! Ouch 27 point spanking even thought Cal pulled the starters really early! Eyeroll

I mean didn’t you have all your starters when you got drilled by duke? Auburn got hosed in the game at Auburn verses UK this year

I mean didn’t you have all your starters when you got drilled by duke? Auburn got hosed in the game at Auburn verses UK this year

Kentucky had all their starters against Duke and were drilled.

Kentucky did not have all their starters and drilled Auburn.

And Auburn got hosed at home to Kentucky? Geeze man you sure have a flawed memory.

Kentucky had all their starters against Duke and were drilled.

Kentucky did not have all their starters and drilled Auburn.

And Auburn got hosed at home to Kentucky? Geeze man you sure have a flawed memory.

Yes. And not it’s flawed. Redo Travis gets away with a offensive foul every time he touches the ball. Just watch him

ADVERTISEMENT