ADVERTISEMENT

Mac McClung is a freak of nature

Just calling it like it is. Some people see a white kid who can jump high and think he's the next big thing.
This is true, at times. I had a game the other day---HS game. 5'9" kid---a sophomore, gets loose on the break. And proceeds to rip the damn rim off. I mean I'll admit...I was like---"Holy, shit". Bad thing is, had he been a black kid, I probably think nothing of it. But heres the other thing---Kid couldn't hit water standing on a dock. His dribbling was meh. Athletic as all get out. And obviously---he can jump. His dad is 6'5. So there's a good chance he grows. But that won't fix his broke ass jump shot.

Which community college did you attend for 3 semesters?
You are the one that started insulting by calling McClung trash. You don't even know the kid and called him trash. For your information I have a college degree and and have been lucky enough to use it well.

You are the one that started insulting by calling McClung trash. You don't even know the kid and called him trash. For your information I have a college degree and and have been lucky enough to use it well.

I’m happy that you are able to use that associate degree.

Mac scored 38 points in Georgetown's overtime win over Arkansas Little Rock. Nice award for a small town southwest Virginia player.

Man I wish I knew this thread existed months ago. Happy freaking new years everyone my stomach hurts from laughing jumpingsmileRollLaughRollLaugh

I wouldn’t call him a freak but he’s playing okay today. 11 points at the under 4:00 timeout in the first half.

Georgetown v Texas on ESPN 2.

Saying someone isn’t smart enough to attend college isn’t an insult? Somebody clearly didn’t go to college.
WaterloggedWillingBettong-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
Let's just staple him to Matty.

.. I miss Matty.

Insert infinite lol meme

ADVERTISEMENT