ADVERTISEMENT

LSU gonna choke at Auburn?

LSU...tie game. Plenty of time. Chucks guarded 3. This is almost standard now. Wtf are coaches doing.
Very poor control of their team by the LSU coaches down the stretch.

Also, absolutely stupid street ball bullsh** by whoever it was that turned it over at the end before the tying layup. Just keep dribbling around in circles until someone steals it instead of picking up your dribble and passing out of a triple team you f***ing idiot..........................:)

Reactions: toonces11
Very poor control of their team by the LSU coaches down the stretch.

Also, absolutely stupid street ball bullsh** by whoever it was that turned it over at the end before the tying layup. Just keep dribbling around in circles until someone steals it instead of picking up your dribble and passing out of a triple team you f***ing idiot..........................:)
You should be the announcer bc this is accurate as ****.

i'm done with this shitbag team. Same ****ing garbage every game. I knew Skylar dumbs Mayes would figure out a way to lose the game at the end. Just like I knew Javonte Stupid would miss the big free throw.

Just like I kew they would blow a double digit lead yet again for the 90th time this season.

This auburn team has taken years off my life. We are now 4-0 in OT games this year

Reactions: cb20476
i'm done with this shitbag team. Same ****ing garbage every game. I knew Skylar dumbs Mayes would figure out a way to lose the game at the end. Just like I knew Javonte Stupid would miss the big free throw.

Just like I kew they would blow a double digit lead yet again for the 90th time this season.

We will gladly take Mays off your hands. Dude is fcking nails

Reactions: olsonab
Yeah, he was the best player on the court today. Without him, LSU loses by 20..

and with him they blow a massive lead and lose the game anyway. He's nothing but fools gold. Will play great for an entire game and then like clockwork do something completely idiotic at the end of the game and cause the team to lose.

Today it was the idiotic dribbling through a triple team and turning it over. 100% cost the team the game with that.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Not at all.

I have always had a job that involved computers. Plus that job paid well enough that I could afford computers when they first came out.

Alabama still does not have a 50,000 watt clear channel radio station, dumb butt.

I can assure you know one gives a shit about a clear channel radio. It also wasn’t what you said when you claimed auburn didn’t have radio at all until fyffe

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Good atmosphere.

So who wins the SEC...LSU or Auburn?
Could be a 3-way tie, TBH. Auburn has a pretty meh schedule from here on out. @ UK will be their toughie.....Kentucky goes to LSU and Florida.....LSU is @ Arky and Florida.

LSU losing @ Vandy really opened things up. Went from a 2 game lead, to tied, in a week.

Could be a 3-way tie, TBH. Auburn has a pretty meh schedule from here on out. @ UK will be their toughie.....Kentucky goes to LSU and Florida.....LSU is @ Arky and Florida.

LSU losing @ Vandy really opened things up. Went from a 2 game lead, to tied, in a week.

Not our fault we played a tougher SEC schedule earlier :)

The only problem is Auburn did not play a tougher SEC schedule earlier. Alabama and Florida are not at the top of the heap dude.

Just saying that AU has played a tougher SEC schedule so far than LSU. That’s pretty accurate.

UK is different story, but there’s no doubt who the top 3 are.

As far as UF, Mike has his deepest and most athletic team and they may not even make the tourney. Wtf.

Just saying that AU has played a tougher SEC schedule so far than LSU. That’s pretty accurate.

UK is different story, but there’s no doubt who the top 3 are.

As far as UF, Mike has his deepest and most athletic team and they may not even make the tourney. Wtf.
Florida has games where they can not hit the ocean from the beach.

Florida has games where they can not hit the ocean from the beach.

It’s crazy. They arguably have the deepest and most talented team in the league in players 1-8, yet every other game play like they just met last night on some neighborhood court.

Oh well, even though they beat our ass in Gainesville, I’m not complaining....

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
— Auburn has come back from double-digit deficits 20 times in five years under Bruce Pearl.

— Auburn is 7-1 against its last 8 opponents ranked in AP poll.

and with him they blow a massive lead and lose the game anyway. He's nothing but fools gold. Will play great for an entire game and then like clockwork do something completely idiotic at the end of the game and cause the team to lose.

Today it was the idiotic dribbling through a triple team and turning it over. 100% cost the team the game with that.
Very rarely disagree with you but I think it was Smart that cost them the game and bad shot selection. Smart can't hit a 3 to save his soul and he missed a key front end to a 1 & 1 that would have sealed the deal. Days took a NBA 3 that sent Will Wade pounding the floor in disgust an ill advised shot when WW wanted them to go inside.

Mays did dribble in traffic but they also called a foul on AU that wasn't really a foul so he did get away with one. Gotta give AU a little credit too they did hit some monster shots there at the end.

The only problem is Auburn did not play a tougher SEC schedule earlier. Alabama and Florida are not at the top of the heap dude.

Yeah, those were bad losses, but back to back those teams on the road was not a good combo. We haven’t played Mizzou/A&M yet, so those look winnable, but this is who we beat, and it’s not a cake walk...

@miss st
UK
@arky
LSU

with us at the top, we have already played the next 6 in the rankings, going 4-2 with 2 losses on the road.

our remaining isn’t that tough, but UK kinda got fcked with their schedule. LSU has the toughest remaining.

Yeah, those were bad losses, but back to back those teams on the road was not a good combo. We haven’t played Mizzou/A&M yet, so those look winnable, but this is who we beat, and it’s not a cake walk...

@miss st
UK
@arky
LSU

with us at the top, we have already played the next 6 in the rankings, going 4-2 with 2 losses on the road.

our remaining isn’t that tough, but UK kinda got fcked with their schedule. LSU has the toughest remaining.
You also don't have to play us again until maybe the SEC T which is irrelevant. Both teams will be in the NCAA and seeding doesn't really seem to have a say in selection . So unless you have to win the Tournament to make it it's really a meaning less T. for LSU,AU and UK.

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT