ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs North Carolina

I mean, they have done it all year so there is a good chance. They don't pass well even when they win. They just make shots.
1I7TUZe.gif

Little looks undraftable. Lottery? Top 5? Ranked ahead of Zion by Rivals? Lol. Someone should have their head examined.
Roy’s got something to go with that in my opinion. Kid looks confused and has no confidence.

Meanwhile, this UNC team reminds me of the Steelers this year. Capable of hanging with the Saints and Patriots, and capable of losing to Oakland. I think they took UL a bit too lightly today. Mack has UL playing gritty every night it seems like.

Meh, not overly confident. We tend to make such dumb plays down the stretch.
Not seeing it in this game. UNC keeps stepping on their own feet and UL is locked in and playing really well. Hell, they're damn near up by 20.

Not seeing it in this game. UNC keeps stepping on their own feet and UL is locked in and playing really well. Hell, they're damn near up by 20.
Well, it's at 20 now and is about to be more. This is a really shocking score .

Reactions: rockycard
20 pts at home......wow. I figured UNC wins a close one at home, they arent great rhis year and UL is hungry, but this is just an all systems UNC failure. 53 pts thus far....JFC.

Yeah, any team that will just pressure the Heels man to man will beat them. We have one person who can beat their man. Teams that will struggle against them let UNC get into their offense.

UNC settles for too many shots that they can get anytime they want. Take the ball to the rack first.

Wow, it's a bad day for UNC, they have hyped Duke up throughout the entire UNC/UL game, a game they're losing by 20 at home and now they shove UNC to ESPN News so they can show the Duke game. Ouch.

It was worth it for me though, I like me some Allison Williams, especially when she says the word "snatch" like she did.

LMAO....The power of Duke...Laughing I mean sure....the game is probably over. But I cannot recall ESPN ever doing this. Not with 2 and half to go in a game.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Well, yeah, that is just a pivot. That isn't what happened. He picked the ball up and spun all the way around with both feet.
I guess I missed it, because I didn't see that. I saw a UL player rebound and pivot around.

There is no bigger Duke fan than ESPN.
The Dallas Cowboys and NY Yankees get the same treatment.
They literally just cut the last 2 mins. I mean we were up 20+ but gd. Still wanted to see the last minute. But ESPN has to stroke Zion.

Reactions: kyjeff1
The loss at Pitt stung but this helps. Now have 3 top 25 wins. Michigan State, at Seton Hall, and now at UNC.

They literally just cut the last 2 mins. I mean we were up 20+ but gd. Still wanted to see the last minute. But ESPN has to stroke Zion.

Yeah I was upset. Unc’s worst loss in history under Roy at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
Vegas was off by 32.5 points. Carolina didn’t come to play, but I will take it.

The loss at Pitt stung but this helps. Now have 3 top 25 wins. Michigan State, at Seton Hall, and now at UNC.

We should, SHOULD win our next 6 games. Be a 7 game streak going to VTech

We should, SHOULD win our next 6 games. Be a 7 game streak going to VTech
This is a strange year. Not betting on anything. Pitt is giving ncstate all they have on the road. There’s not too many abysmal teams in the ACC. Everyone fights.

ESPN doesn't hide their biasvwhen it comes to Duke, the Cowboys and the Yankees. .good thing it wasn't a bail biter. I bet they would have flipped it regardless.

This is a strange year. Not betting on anything. Pitt is giving ncstate all they have on the road. There’s not too many abysmal teams in the ACC. Everyone fights.

If we want to make the tournament we have to win our next 6 though, just my opinion. Funny thing is we’re prolly ranked headed to VTech if we do end up on a 7 game W streak

ADVERTISEMENT