ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville making major announcement at 12:05 today

Tom Crean to become Louisville head coach:

tomcrean.0.0.jpg

jTjl_mUz_400x400.jpeg

Tom-Arnold-Crean.jpg

It's confirmed banner news. "Very newsworthy" per UofL spokesmen

Appears history is will be made today.

Big Congrats to UofL for doing what no other University has been able to achieve. The vacating of a National Championship.

I can't help but reminisce about all the UofL fans that advised UK to hang their banners with Velcro.

Very odd timing. Why do it today instead of before the season or in the offseason? Did they have no choice in the matter?

After the ND decision last week, I don’t think anyone thought that we’d win the appeal. Less college basketball and more golf for me, I really prefer it that way.

Until they show they can apply the rules evenly throughout CBB UL fans have a legitimate gripe.

I'm getting to be the same way. Except with video games. I rarely watch the games anymore.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
We knew the appeal was very likely to be denied. We did the crime; we can no longer avoid doing the "time". It's time to move forward. The present and future is largely unaffected. Time to move toward brighter days.

I'm pretty sure I remember watching Louisville win those games. Does the NCAA somehow have a way to modify my memory so that the championship didn't happen?

Michigan should claim that title now. Technically they were the last team standing.

We knew the appeal was very likely to be denied. We did the crime; we can no longer avoid doing the "time". It's time to move forward. The present and future is largely unaffected. Time to move toward brighter days.
Now just get all the FBI stuff behind as well.

This isn't even the worse to come for Louisville. FBI hammer still going to drop.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT